Progressive Nation tour dates

Just wanted to inform you lucky americans will have a 60 minutes Opeth show during prog nation 08.

Mike Portnoy just confirmed it on his forum.

Fucking sweet, looks like I will have to take a couple days off :kickass:.
Fri May 30th - Miami, FL - The Fillmore
Sat May 31st - Orlando, FL - Hard Rock
Sun June 1st - Tampa, FL - Ruth Eckerd Hall

Dude - you have a 2:1 f-bomb to post ratio! Plus, you used 13 exclamation marks, two smilies, and all caps. Way to blow your load on the first post.

I'm going to try to make it to the one in LA depending on ticket prices and when they actually post the sell date.

I wanted a longer Opeth set, but it seems the tickets won't be too outrageously priced haha.

I wonder how much the moderate seats will be.

Just ordered tix for Boston! Ticketmaster really rapes you. I forgot about that.

I got an extra, hoping my wife or one of two possible friends might go. But it may turn out that I have an extra, and I'd be happy to sell it at face value to one of you folks if it comes to that. We'll see. You'd just have to, like, be next to me at the show...

Portnoy confirmed that they're only hitting select parts of the US because of something to the effect of trying new markets, considering the same places usually get the DT tours (ie Philly, Dallas, Phoenix etc)

How the fuck can they not come to dallas, or ANYWHERE in texas thats bullshit, and a fucking stupid move on his part.