Races

White culture generally means being rich tbh.

There was a black guy that liked metal at my school a while back, he had the de rigeur hot bitchy white gf.

White culture generally means being rich tbh.

There was a black guy that liked metal at my school a while back, he had the de rigeur hot bitchy white gf.

eh okay? lol
at my school,if yall knew anything, there are plenty of black people that never wear the same outfit twice and look pretty well off to me.

Everywhere in the world where disparate peoples live in close proximity to each other, there is serious trouble sooner or later. In India right now Hindus are massacring Christians - and they hate Muslims too. It is absolutely essential that different ethnicities and different religions and cultures remain separate. The solution suggested by corruptdotorg is called "parallelism" and does not involve any value judgements over whose way of life is better, except that societies should separate from each other based on major differences in lifestyle. Really this is the fairest and most peaceful way to bring about a sensible order on this Earth. The first step is to accept the principle and appreciate the need for it. It's amazing that there is still this radical minority desperate to force like and unlike together regardless of the wealth of evidence that people prefer the company of those who share their values and that the groups being forced together are intolerant towards those who differ.

Diversity can only be preserved by protecting the right to be different - and keeping the different people apart.

I WASN'T SAYING BLACK PEOPLE ARE ALL POOR. I was saying that a lot of the time being middle or upper class and having legally obtained money makes you seem more white to SOME people (not really white people I might add).

I WASN'T SAYING BLACK PEOPLE ARE ALL POOR. I was saying that a lot of the time being middle or upper class and having legally obtained money makes you seem more white to SOME people (not really white people I might add).

lol but that's not what I'm talking about acting white....some people have told me I act white because I like metal and I don't "tahlk likee diss".
I wasn't talking about people's financial status...

Everywhere in the world where disparate peoples live in close proximity to each other, there is serious trouble sooner or later. In India right now Hindus are massacring Christians - and they hate Muslims too. It is absolutely essential that different ethnicities and different religions and cultures remain separate. The solution suggested by corruptdotorg is called "parallelism" and does not involve any value judgements over whose way of life is better, except that societies should separate from each other based on major differences in lifestyle. Really this is the fairest and most peaceful way to bring about a sensible order on this Earth. The first step is to accept the principle and appreciate the need for it. It's amazing that there is still this radical minority desperate to force like and unlike together regardless of the wealth of evidence that people prefer the company of those who share their values and that the groups being forced together are intolerant towards those who differ.

Diversity can only be preserved by protecting the right to be different - and keeping the different people apart.

so are you saying we shall never mix with people different from us?
whatever. I barely understood what you wrote, in fact I didn't understand it at all....so all I'm gonna say is this, forget stereotypes and just accept people as they are....even if they do fit the stereotype, they might be cool :cool:

This is actually a legitimate argument. I personally don't think this is what should be done, but a lot of people feel that it's necessary. It's the idea that Malcolm X proclaimed: that blacks should leave America and return to Africa. I think that different cultures should interact because-as much violence and turmoil as it causes-it also leads to innovation and progress (the Crusades being a prime example).

wow you fail too. :O

All this talk about black people acting white and white people acting black...stfu. I thought we were all human and acted human....yes there are the stereotypes for a race but wtf are you talking about woman? "a wanna-be black and a real one" :err:
so if a black man does not fit the stereotype of a typical black man (saggy pants, rap, "gangsta") then they are automatically a wanna-be white? got it.
It would be clearer if you thought about the whites who wear that stuff, adopt a pseudo-African or Afrro-carribean accent and talk all that nonsense about "hos" and "bitches" and ambitions to be a pimp and whatever. They are falling in with a common black stereotype and surely you can see they really wish that they were a genuine black (n word probably more appropriate).

This is actually a legitimate argument. I personally don't think this is what should be done, but a lot of people feel that it's necessary. It's the idea that Malcolm X proclaimed: that blacks should leave America and return to Africa. I think that different cultures should interact because-as much violence and turmoil as it causes-it also leads to innovation and progress (the Crusades being a prime example).

Glad you agree I have a point! :)

Agreed.

Thats the most sense I've heard in a while.

Actually traditional culture is an expression of the genetic character of the majority of the people. An adopted African will not feel right in a European culture and will identify with many aspects of his indigenous culture. Musical tastes are very genetically influenced. Of course non Europeans can often enjoy Beethoven, but generally they do not, and few Europeans can understand traditional Chinese music or get into it.

No it isn't. Maybe black people who are adopted may lean towards black music because they see themselves and know they are black. And how many adopted Africans have you seen in your life? And I'm European and love traditional Chinese music. Its some of the most emotional and beautiful music on this planet. ZOMG I AM LIEK A SUPER ANOMALY! And can you explain how most African Americans dislike Jazz yet Jazz is more popular in Japan? Maybe the Japanese secretly invented it and posed as Black people.

If culture is genetic then why don't you see blacks in the inner city carrying baskets on their heads, playing djembes and singing village songs?

Fenrisúlfr;7502389 said:
Yeah, ignore the ignorance of my source too.

As if one article proves that Blacks are genetically criminal. Give me 1,000 articles a year in every place in the world with black population and then maybe I'll believe you.

Afro-americans leaving the US to go to Africa wouldn't work because of cultural differences. In the US, you have a chance if you really want. In Africa you might not have a chance at all, because the infrastructure just isn't present.

In the US you can take a ruin of a car and drive long distances. In Africa you would have to walk, because there are now roads.

As if one article proves that Blacks are genetically criminal. Give me 1,000 articles a year in every place in the world with black population and then maybe I'll believe you.

lol...why don't you just do some research for yourself instead of holding a biased opinion based on nothing more than speculation. It isn't up to anyone but yourself to prove this to you. You should want to determine this for yourself. I would suggest looking at crime statistics in various nations with SIGNIFICANT black populations as a start. Another interesting place to look would be prison statistics. In a world where the rules aren't so..existent.... just go look at race on race crime, and the perceptions of other races.

ok well to be fair, to prove any DIRECT genetic connection is pretty hard, i don't think its actually possible at this point in time, but we can look at things likse statistics etcetc for indicators, and if I'm not mistaken we ARE able to look to genetics and physiology for certain behavioural traits (not specifically perhaps, but broadly. Agression for example)

imho one must also realize that race does not necessarily have to come down to genetics when we are speaking situationally.

If culture is genetic then why don't you see blacks in the inner city carrying baskets on their heads, playing djembes and singing village songs?

Talk about missing the forest for the trees...as it has been explained a few times previously, just because one has a genetic predisposition, does not mean one is 'condemned' to that predisposition. (look to disease for an example)

interestingly enough, I have seen blacks in the inner city(ies) doing the activities listed.

Federal crime statistics will suffice, and you are quite capable of procuring those.

because culture is ONLY PARTIALLY genetic, i don't think anyone said that culture is COMPLETELY genetic

Fenrisúlfr;7607204 said:
Federal crime statistics will suffice, and you are quite capable of procuring those.

agreed
USA federal crime statistics seem to indicate that the criminal culture is at least partially genetic

There is another angle: how do we profit off this trend?

Easy: prison stocks, tasers and other 'less lethal' law enforcement equipment, home security, 'urban' designer labels, and my own line of T-shirts celebrating my home-state:

vapimpch7.gif

(the current tourism slogan is 'Virginia is for Lovers'...Richmond is now a 'chocolate city', this should be a hot item!)

Oh, and by no means invest in municipal debt of such cities since their tax bases have gone you-know-where. Yes, munis are tax-exempt but there is no need to be penny-wise and pound-foolish; I'd sooner buy Bear Sterns debt than lend a cent to a minority-white city.