Races

Fenrisúlfr;7619450 said:
I don't have a sense of identity, so I will commit violent acts. HAH

Slightly simplistic way of putting it, but yes. I'll elaborate further. My language and culture has been stripped away. My sense of value has been distorted by "Massa" who has repeatedly sold my wife and family, breaking up my family. After slavery, when people tried to gather themselves together and organise a means of gaining self respect and creating a culture of responsibility to society and community, they were called "uppity", they were hanged (a violent act), beaten up (yet another violent act) amongst other things. As a result, I'm more likely to be born to a single parent family, and turn to gangs for a sense of identity and belonging. Violent acts are just a... by product of this experience.

So black couldn't vote before the 1960's. :lol:

That is SO retarded.

Legally speaking, Blacks were allowed to vote after the passage of the 14th (maybe 15th, I forget)amendment to the constitution. However, suppressive laws passed mostly in the south, known as "Jim Crow" laws, made it so that it was very difficult for a black to vote because pollsters would target Black voters and charge poll taxes or have them take a literacy test. This resulted in very low turnouts among black voters. It wasn't until the Civil Rights Act of 1965 was passed that this nonsense was stopped.

I must however add here that this also affected a lot of poor white folk as well.

Slightly simplistic way of putting it, but yes. I'll elaborate further. My language and culture has been stripped away. My sense of value has been distorted by "Massa" who has repeatedly sold my wife and family, breaking up my family. After slavery, when people tried to gather themselves together and organise a means of gaining self respect and creating a culture of responsibility to society and community, they were called "uppity", they were hanged (a violent act), beaten up (yet another violent act) amongst other things. As a result, I'm more likely to be born to a single parent family, and turn to gangs for a sense of identity and belonging. Violent acts are just a... by product of this experience.

please.....

violent acts are just a byproduct of this experience? Holy fuck... are you fucking kidding me? The British Empires hold over Ireland was a reason why my family left europe for america all those ages ago in 'promises of a better life' blah blah blah. when my family got to america they were met with about as much hatred as the blacks were met with, my family was then forced into menial labour all the while being beat and opressed, forced into 'irish communities'.. fast forward a hundred years, I am born, into a single parent family, my mom was a drunk who went through different men all the time and spent what little cash they had for food on booze. I was beat my entire childhood and sexually abused till I was 12. I then turned to metal music for a sense of identity and belonging. (note that I didnt turn to a gang or a cult) And just for doing that I was rewarded with persecution and hatred from my family and my peers which lingers around to this day. Perhaps I should blame Americans and the British....

The point is at some point I believe we have to start taking responsibility for ourselves. We have to take accountability for reality, and where we are placed within it.

Again that little snippet "couldn't handle their newfound freedom". Naah. I can't accept that. They handled their freedom well enough, at least as well as they were permitted to handle it.

What NAACP claims is that without the white supremacy and jim crow movements, the blacks in the states would NOT be the way they are now. They'd be much better assimilated into the american culture, and most americans would be even more mixed-race.
The current culture has NOTHING to do with blacks not being able to handle their newfound freedom - that's the same line that the jim crow enthusiasts and the white supremacists used to supress the black people.

Yes, in a way mix-race is way better. It means you are one nation of people. No blacks no whites. It will still be differences of couse. People are different.

We take in a lot of people from around the world here, and how they are treated from the beginning is very important. If they feel welcome, they are less likely to turn into terrorists. This year the government fear they had to take in 12 000 people. That is a lot for a little country like ours.

please.....

violent acts are just a byproduct of this experience? Holy fuck... are you fucking kidding me? The British Empires hold over Ireland was a reason why my family left europe for america all those ages ago in 'promises of a better life' blah blah blah. when my family got to america they were met with about as much hatred as the blacks were met with, my family was then forced into menial labour all the while being beat and opressed, forced into 'irish communities'.. fast forward a hundred years, I am born, into a single parent family, my mom was a drunk who went through different men all the time and spent what little cash they had for food on booze. I was beat my entire childhood and sexually abused till I was 12. I then turned to metal music for a sense of identity and belonging. (note that I didnt turn to a gang or a cult) And just for doing that I was rewarded with persecution and hatred from my family and my peers which lingers around to this day. Perhaps I should blame Americans and the British....

The point is at some point I believe we have to start taking responsibility for ourselves. We have to take accountability for reality, and where we are placed within it.

What!!?
Andrew Jackson
James Polk
James Buchanan
William McKinley
John F. Kennedy
Ronald Reagan

All presidents of the US. All of Irish Origin. Yet While Kennedy was president, black people still had to sit at the back of the bus. You are definitely kidding me by comparing your "experiences" to theirs. I am yet to see websites showing Irish people being lynched in the south.

And not all black americans are criminals the last I checked, so your reference to yourself not joining a gang is somewhat.... moot.

I agree about your last point - People certainly do need to start taking responsibility for themselves, regardless of colour, but never assume that it's a level playing field, it isn't.

How you would judge my family's experience and my personal experiences means nothing to me. That is a matter of perspective. Just because you 'arent staring at a website of Irish being lynched in the south' doesn't mean my family or I haven't suffered in an equal (albeit different) manner. The point was that there are more atrocities than just the black enslavement, and people need to stop fucking blaming white people for all the gang violence and black crime going on today. Life isn't fair and you're right the playing field isn't even. SO FUCKING WHAT! Who the hell said it was even, who the hell said it was supposed to be? Life isn't fair and there are more than just black people who have to fight their way for survival. And I'm not saying that you think only black people are/were opressed, but everyone needs to stop blaming an entire race (funny thing there is how many people categorize all people of fair skin into 'white'...another funny thing is that even some black people had black slaves of their own)of people because of the actions of some. As far as I'm concerned I have been far more persecuted by blacks than I have ever persecuted them. Thats all that matters to me, because that is MY experience. We can't choose what we are born into, but we CAN rise above it. Who is the racist?

(btw just want to say, im not trying to piss you off or attack you, its just a heated post in response to text on my screen, not to you as a person)

Hey, it's all good. For the record, I don't blame you, and I don't blame the white race for what happened to black people. Neither do I permit black people to use what happened to their fathers and grandfathers as an excuse to turn to crime. My irritation and annoyance all the while has been directed mainly at the belief that black people are less intelligent than white, or are more genetically inclined to commit crime, that I simply cannot accept. As I have said repeatedly, I believe there is evil in all races and people, and an effort needs to be made by individuals to abstain from such behavior.

I blame the past generations and Jim Crow laws for the evils that have befallen black americans over the years gone by, and possibly for the difficulties that beset young black men nowadays, but I will never count that as an excuse for any black man to commit crime. The decision is his, the action is his, and the blame is 100% his, regardless of whatever he went through when he was growing up.

Well on those points we can agree then. I agree that there is evil in all men and I do not believe all black people are criminals, nor are criminalistic by nature as determined by genetics. As far as science goes, I think that our limitation is placed at determining certain behavioural traits within people such as aggression etc. I believe that science is making great advances and will come along quite a ways in the next couple decades (should we make it that far) and considering we already have a point of origin with which to base this sort of research on, I think that it would be naiive to close our minds to the idea that we will be able to determine certain common behavioural traits withing a specific group of people. Rather a tendancy for that behavioural pattern.

For myself personally when it comes down to race, I can only determine my position relative to my experiences and research that exists at this point in time. When I look at my experiences and I see immigrants gunning down the nicest kid I ever knew, in cold blood, and I see the conditions of my country starting to deteriorate to the conditions of their 'homelands' (being 2nd 3rd and 4th world nations)(subjective opinion of course) my culture and my countrys laws being bent and changed to accomodate them, I know that I don't like it.

(btw Im not necessarily referring to blacks here, and also I do not consider all blacks to be immigrants, as that would be quote ignorant of me)

Some people call me racist, but I disagree. A bit harsh in my opinions perhaps, but not racist. I respect other cultures, I even try to enrich my own life my exploring other cultures and belief systems(hell I even do humanitarian work whenever I get the chance to do so), and I am all for the flourishment of all races and cultures, and I believe that there is a lot that we can learn from eachother. But as it is, I see a poisoning of said culture. Instead of learning from eachother and enlightening eachother, we are tolerating eachother, creating laws and bending existing ones to accomodate all these other cultures. Imho we need to either stop mass immigration so we can take care of our internal issues and establish a tangible national identity (which I think is a good idea to begin with) or we need to enforce education about our culture (and I don't mean the crap you learn when trying to get citizenship) such that it would be unheard of for other cultures to demand special rights, special treatment, or laxed laws, flipping our own country on its head (even as far as officially translating the national anthem into non-offical languages) to accomodate them. If I was to go to any number of countries (including many 1st world nations) I wouldn't even be allowed to get a job until every candidate that is 'native of that country' was looked at before me. And many countries I could visit would enforce that I follow religious regulations of that region. Hell some countries I'd even be killed or enslaved just because of my skin, walking down the street. It happens all over the world still... Just not here...Because white people are racist.

And that is my bias.

It may be a bit long, but I came across it while looking at fark.

Please be sure to comment on my previous post too ;)

Barack Obama and White Privilege
By John Stossel

Complaints about racism still dominate media discussion of the disparity between black and white success. Comedian Chris Rock tells white audiences, "None of ya would change places with me! And I'm rich! That's how good it is to be white!"

I assumed that the success of Barack Obama, as well as thousands of other black Americans and dark-skinned immigrants -- many of whom thrive despite language problems -- demonstrates that America today is largely a colorblind meritocracy. But a white campus lecturer, Tim Wise, gets tremendous applause from students by saying things like, "[W]hite supremacy and privilege continue to skew opportunities hundreds of years after they were set in place" and in America, "meritocracy is as close to a lie as you can come." His message is in demand -- he is invited to more than 80 speaking engagements a year.

But black writer Shelby Steele argues that whites do blacks no favors wringing their hands about white privilege.

"I grew up in segregation," Steele told me. "So I really know what racism is. I went to segregated school. I bow to no one in my knowledge of racism, which is one of the reasons why I say white privilege is not a problem."

Steele claims, "the real problem is black irresponsibility. ... Racism is about 18th on a list of problems that black America faces."

Whites' preoccupation with guilt and compensation such as affirmative action is actually a subtle form of racism, writes Steele in his book "White Guilt". "One of the things that is clear about white privilege, and so many of the arguments for diversity that pretend to be compensatory, is that they advantage whites. They make the argument that whites can solve [black people's] problems. ... The problem with that is ... you reinforce white supremacy. ... And black dependency.

"White privilege is a disingenuous idea," he adds. In fact, now there is "minority privilege."

"If I'm a black high school student today, there are white American institutions, universities, hovering over me to offer me opportunities. Almost every institution has a diversity committee. Every country club now has a diversity committee. I've been asked to join so many clubs, I can't tell you. ... I don't have to even look for opportunities in many cases, they come right to me."

Of course, there is still racism in America. At ABC News we've aired hidden-camera video showing sales clerks spying on black customers, cab drivers passing blacks to pick up whites and employers favoring white-sounding names.

Steele says those are minor problems.

"The fact is," he adds, "we got a raw deal in America. We got a much better deal now. But we can't access it unless we take ... responsibility for getting there ourselves."

He makes good points. White privilege does still exist, but Barack Obama's success is more evidence that it's not the whole story. There are plenty of people in America who want to vote for someone because he is black. Or female.

It's not politically correct to say that. Hillary Clinton supporter Geraldine Ferraro said she wouldn't have been nominated for vice president in 1984 were she not a woman and that Obama would not have been doing so well were he not black. "Could I have said ... his experience is what puts him there? No. Could I say because his stand on issues have distinguished him? No ... If Obama were a white man, he would not be in this position. ... He happens to be very lucky to be who he is. And the country is caught up in the concept."

For saying that, she was repeatedly called racist. The heat got so intense, Ferraro had to resign from Clinton's finance committee, and Clinton disavowed her remarks.

There is black privilege -- and white privilege. It's time to stop complaining about past discrimination and to treat people as individuals, not as members of a certain race

I am sure it is this same experience that prevented Africa from developing the level of civilization white people enjoyed in the same time era, despite its people having lived upon the Dark Continent for thousands of years longer.

Violent acts are not a product of the 'experience', as your people have been fighting amongst each other - and still do - since time immemorial. I am sure this explains why South Africa has the most rapes per capita of any country that keeps regular records, and the most murders per capita with the exception of Columbia. Speaking of rape, if they do not know that raping babies does *not* cure AIDS, no civilized person need have business with such a people...of my three co-workers who left South Africa, two - both white - left, the latter is of Indian descent and was classified as coloured.

Why is it that virtually every inventor of note was either White or Asian? Could it be...oh my...because the average IQ of these groups was higher? :lol: If your people had brought forth good fruit, your arguments may have credence, but alas, here we are.

Im afraid I would have to agree. You seem to put it a little more eloquently than I would have, good thing too, I would have drawn some nasty remarks.

Fenrisúlfr;7624878 said:
I am sure it is this same experience that prevented Africa from developing the level of civilization white people enjoyed in the same time era, despite its people having lived upon the Dark Continent for thousands of years longer.

Violent acts are not a product of the 'experience', as your people have been fighting amongst each other - and still do - since time immemorial. I am sure this explains why South Africa has the most rapes per capita of any country that keeps regular records, and the most murders per capita with the exception of Columbia. Speaking of rape, if they do not know that raping babies does *not* cure AIDS, no civilized person need have business with such a people...of my three co-workers who left South Africa, two - both white - left, the latter is of Indian descent and was classified as coloured.

Why is it that virtually every inventor of note was either White or Asian? Could it be...oh my...because the average IQ of these groups was higher? :lol: If your people had brought forth good fruit, your arguments may have credence, but alas, here we are.

Hahah. Naturally all that went on in Bosnia and some other european countries recently wasn't war then. Europe has never had any wars - they are too high in IQ to engage in such human folly.

The majority of sub-saharan Africans moved to africa in the last 2,000 years. While humanity did start in africa, most humanity moved away from Africa (or the indegenous populations died out).

Oh by the way, my people (who you don't know) haven't been fighting each other since time immemorial. We didn't have wars on the scale that we currently do until the europeans (YES) came and messed things up on such a grand scale during their so called colonisation excercise.

Inventions - that is a totally relative and untrue statement, seen (viewed) only through the eye of western culture. In other words, all these inventions are only useful in a world designed by western culture. The reason why they are "mostly" white or asian is simple - Western culture is designed mainly by whites and asians (with a hint of black of course, but you guys are always so quick to deny this)

South Africa - Another failure of white rule if you ask me. If you have a country, and claim that it's fixed up, then I expect that EVERYONE in the country should be educated to a similar extend, and have similar opportunities, within limits. However when your government policy delibrately creates an economical underclass, and you starve this underclass of learning and opportunity, if that underclass ever gets to rule the said government, you're bound to have a south africa-type situation. It's simple.

IQ - again I ask you what IQ was in play your civilisations burned witches at stake? What IQ was in play when in the early parts of the last centuries the nobles decided that "mixing with commoners" (i.e. people like you) was against the will of God since you were lesser humans? Speak now, and let us hear, oh man of high IQ.

@Phanotm The accounts of savagery coming from Rhodesia and SA these days are not getting the coverage they deserve, otherwise more would be in agreement with us :cry:

EDIT: went through before previous post, noted accordingly. Response forthcoming.

(funny thing there is how many people categorize all people of fair skin into 'white'...another funny thing is that even some black people had black slaves of their own)

another funny thing is that slaves were taken from England by pirates from the barbary coast...

Some black people would rather bullshit their way out of having a life.

Hahah. Naturally all that went on in Bosnia and some other european countries recently wasn't war then. Europe has never had any wars - they are too high in IQ to engage in such human folly. [1]

The majority of sub-saharan Africans moved to africa in the last 2,000 years. While humanity did start in africa, most humanity moved away from Africa (or the indegenous populations died out). [2]

Oh by the way, my people (who you don't know) haven't been fighting each other since time immemorial. We didn't have wars on the scale that we currently do until the europeans (YES) came and messed things up on such a grand scale during their so called colonisation excercise. [3]

Inventions - that is a totally relative and untrue statement, seen only through the eye of western culture. In other words, all these inventions are only useful in a world designed by western culture. The reason why they are "mostly" white or asian is simple - Western culture is designed mainly by whites and asians (with a hint of black of course, but you guys are always so quick to deny this) [4]

South Africa - Another failure of white rule if you ask me. If you have a country, and claim that it's fixed up, then I expect that EVERYONE in the country should be educated to a similar extend, and have similar opportunities, within limits. However when your government policy delibrately creates an economical underclass, and you starve this underclass of learning and opportunity, if that underclass ever gets to rule the said government, you're bound to have a south africa-type situation. It's simple. [5]

IQ - again I ask you what IQ was in play your civilisations burned witches at stake? What IQ was in play when in the early parts of the last centuries the nobles decided that "mixing with commoners" (i.e. people like you) was against the will of God since you were lesser humans? Speak now, and let us hear, oh man of high IQ. [6]

[6] Religious belief and IQ correlate inversely, so it was in play. Idiots can and do get into power.

[5] This does not address the issue of rape and murder. Try again.

[4] So medicine, agricultural machinery, and other inventions of the White man would not be useful in a world not designed by western culture? What inventions, prey tell, does Africa have to its name? For these purposes, North Africa is to be excluded because it was under the sphere of the Greeks, Carthaginians (Punic civilisation), Romans, and Arabs.

[3] You are having wars on the scale you do now because western technology enabled your numbers to swell to their current levels. The colonial strategy, however, was very stupid, as how can one expect to consolidate power without a demographic majority? Thus, in order to do so, extermination of direct or indirect means would have been a manifest necessity.

[2] Homo Sapiens colonised all of Africa over 100'000yr ago:
http://www.bradshawfoundation.com/journey/

[1] Nice try. Your people's pre-colonial violence was proffered as repudiation of the fact that their violence was a result of the circumstances in the New World. Despite wars, my people developed the foundations of logic and mathematics, architecture, and the civilization that has born forth good fruit, as is readily evident through our advanced medicine, industry, and technology. Why yours did not do this, I do not know, though the average IQ in Equitorial Guinea is 59 according to 'IQ and the Wealth of Nations' may explain...that is probably why EG is a cesspit and they do not have any inventors to their name, pre or post-colonial. If you are using a computer, for instance, and not using a stick to draw figures into the dirt, you have this fruit to thank, though if I do the latter, I will be sure to thank African civilization.

It is not just me...Ibn Khaldun, in the 14-15th century, spoke similarly:
The only people who accept slavery are the Negroes, owing to their low degree of humanity and proximity to the animal stage. Other persons who accept the status of slave do so as a means of attaining high rank, or power, or wealth, as is the case with the Mameluke Turks in the East and with those Franks and Galicians who enter the service of the state [in Spain].
He is my favourite among the Arab people.

It may be a bit long, but I came across it while looking at fark.

Please be sure to comment on my previous post too ;)

Right. You try and impress on us that you're not racist, yet for the most part I see you supporting the most blatant of racist posts on this forum (closet racist? You tell me).

While Racism exists in every culture and ethnic group under the sun, it's definitely more pronounced in some cultures than others.

Your take on immigration - I suggest you take your complaints to the ethnic Americans who walked your land long before you did. I wonder what they would feel about your friend being gunned down by immigrants. Now I know that is an extreme statement, and is based on emotion brought on by your support of someone who claims that the lack of melanin in his skin is a sign of superior mental ability. Laughable in itself, but totally annoying when I think of the generations of people who look like me and have been disadvantaged and exploited by that mindset.

In my opinion, affirmative action has a place in this world - without affirmative action, though legislation is in place, people (like you I'm sorry to say) will be unwilling to employ black people, regardless of qualifications or ability. It's a two edged sword. Now here's how I see it. I don't think a black person should get a job over a white person if the white person scores higher in a "fair" interview. But if it's a tie, well that's a different question. In the multicultural morass that is the USA, the whites have had a 500 year headstart. Simplistic? yes, because there are exceptions to every rule.

You and I can discuss this further - you at least show respect for opinions. But if we have to discuss along extreme lines then the discussion can't take place. You can't claim to respect other cultures in one breath then in the other imply that you believe they are inferior. Seriously mate, where is the respect in that? That is definitely a racist ideology.

Fenrisúlfr;7625040 said:
[6] Religious belief and IQ correlate inversely, so it was in play. Idiots can and do get into power [1].

[5] This does not address the issue of rape and murder. Try again.[2]

[4] So medicine, agricultural machinery, and other inventions of the White man would not be useful in a world not designed by western culture? What inventions, prey tell, does Africa have to its name? For these purposes, North Africa is to be excluded because it was under the sphere of the Greeks, Carthaginians (Punic civilisation), Romans, and Arabs. [3]

[3] You are having wars on the scale you do now because western technology enabled your numbers to swell to their current levels. The colonial strategy, however, was very stupid, as how can one expect to consolidate power without a demographic majority? Thus, in order to do so, extermination of direct or indirect means would have been a manifest necessity. [4]

[2] Homo Sapiens colonised all of Africa over 100'000yr ago:
http://www.bradshawfoundation.com/journey/ [5]

[1] Nice try. Your people's pre-colonial violence was proffered as repudiation of the fact that their violence was a result of the circumstances in the New World. Despite wars, my people developed the foundations of logic and mathematics, architecture, and the civilization that has born forth good fruit, as is readily evident through our advanced medicine, industry, and technology. Why yours did not do this, I do not know, though the average IQ in Equitorial Guinea is 59 according to 'IQ and the Wealth of Nations' may explain...that is probably why EG is a cesspit and they do not have any inventors to their name, pre or post-colonial. If you are using a computer, for instance, and not using a stick to draw figures into the dirt, you have this fruit to thank, though if I do the latter, I will be sure to thank African civilization. [6]

It is not just me...Ibn Khaldun, in the 14-15th century, spoke similarly:

He is my favourite among the Arab people. [7]

1: In other words, idiots in power can also exist amongst other races.

2:Rape and Murder are an element of any broken down civilisation.

3: Has it even occurred to you that at the time of these meditarranean civilisations, most of western europe was peopled by tribes regarded by them as "barbarian?" In other words, at the time when egyptians held sway, what inventions did western europe have to it's name?

4: False! We are having wars on the current scale partly because of demographic and national divisions thrown up with no understanding of the inhabitants of the land. The colonial strategy was actually "STEAL, STEAL, STEAL".

5:Re-read my last. I said - most of the current inhabitants of current sub-saharan africa moved in within the last 2,000 years.

6:My people's pre-colonial violence was the same as what was going on in your people's land at that time - wars. Yes, I agree your people did make some nice inventions, but these inventions were based on other people's discoveries. In other words - if the romans had come to africa and raped at the same time they buggered western europe, you would be singin a different tune now. You? Thank you for using a pc? Hahaha. Not with this kind of thinking. Studies show that people who need to prove that a class of people are inferior to them tend not to be too clever.

7:On the 11th of September, a group of Arabs flew a plane into some buildings in the US. And now a highly developed man with exceeding high IQ has decided that the Arabic way of thinking is the way to go.

Let's get one thing clear - Unlike an increasing number of educated africans, I don't think white people are evil, neither do I think oppression or disenfranchisement is a reasonable excuse for a black man to be a criminal. However neither do I believe that some geezer, who has created absolutely nothing in his life is cleverer than me because of his skin, or because majority of inventions were done by people who look like me. Nope.

. You can't claim to respect other cultures in one breath then in the other imply that you believe they are inferior. Seriously mate, where is the respect in that? That is definitely a racist

Where in any of that did I explicitly say anyone was inferior to anyone?

And where do you get off calling me a racist. What the fuck have I said or agreed with that is 'blatantly racist'?

While Racism exists in every culture and ethnic group under the sun, it's definitely more pronounced in some cultures than others.
Now whos the racist?

You judge my posts and others' and call them racist, all the while you say things that clearly show you have a racial bias of your own. That is downright hypocritical man. Just because I may think that there are differences between races, does not mean I am racist. Just because I can take a look at history, statistics and studies and draw my own conclusions does not make me racist. People here refer to federal crime statistics, world stats, studies and reports and you waive it all off by calling them racist.

Yeah, everybody on the planet is equal, and I eat bowls full of rainbows for breakfast. Im sorry that some countries/groups of people can't pull their heads out of their asses and pull together a coherent civilization. I'm sorry that they kill, rape, spread deadly diseases and enslave eachother. Its not my fault, and I'm pretty sure its nobody in my bloodlines fault. Honestly, if a group of people can't make it on their own, can't help themselves, then they weren't meant to survive. And thats not racist, not evil, its cold hard reality. It's the way its worked since the beginning of time, and I'm sorry you have a problem with that. I owe them nothing. WE (1st/2nd world nations)owe them nothing. Sink or swim. And while it doesn't seem fair, and it may not seem 'right', its the way survival continues. Im sorry that I think we should help our fellow countrymen as first priority(ethnic americans and all.) The only problem is that everyone needs to want to become part of the same community. And on ALL sides there is hate. And as long as people hate me for no good reason, I don't wish to help them. They can go fuck themselves, to be frank.