Slate Drums 3.0 at Namm 09

To answer a few questions... if you have my very first drum software collection, there is a good chance you get a free upgrade to 3.0...

We have on keyboard mapping that is pre configured to go to discrete outs in your workstation... so the kick snare all the toms hat cymbals and room mics all load up on faders in Logic, Pro Tools, Cubase, Sonar, etc.

As was said, the Led Zep kits are both on the Platinum. But even if you got LE to start, with those 20 drumkits you'll have plenty of fun.

To answer a few questions... if you have my very first drum software collection, there is a good chance you get a free upgrade to 3.0...

We have on keyboard mapping that is pre configured to go to discrete outs in your workstation... so the kick snare all the toms hat cymbals and room mics all load up on faders in Logic, Pro Tools, Cubase, Sonar, etc.

As was said, the Led Zep kits are both on the Platinum. But even if you got LE to start, with those 20 drumkits you'll have plenty of fun.

is there a way we can buy first le, than upgrade to platinum later?

Thanks!

Great, thanks Steven!

I'll have to dig out my software and check if I have a customer number or not. Should I just email this?

thanks

-Joe

3.0 looks like the perfect drum library/vsti to me! :)

i'd be interested to know which kids will be included in which version.

also one can learn a whole lot about programming drums through watching these videos! :OMG: