Slate Drums 3.0 at Namm 09

I'm also 1.0 user. i'm so glad i made the buy when i did. and for Slate to give a lifetime of free upgrades for early member's is just amazing and unheard of. A great guy he is!

I was quite surprised to have a free upgrade as well just because I bought the old 1.0 version ages ago :) How cool is that!

Thanks, Steve - this is a great concept. I never heard about something like that in the past. Unique :)

hey guys, i'm more then happy to give the 1.0 customers free upgrades for life... you helped us out in the beginning and this allows us to pay you back for that..

for info on 1.0 free upgrade.. if you go to our new webpage and click on upgrades, there is a message at the top regarding 1.0 owners (in that case it calls you a person who bought before August 17th 07)

we are shipping out over one thousand upgrades and new orders this week so those who have ordered, it'll be there soon, I promise.

hey guys, i'm more then happy to give the 1.0 customers free upgrades for life... you helped us out it the beginning and this allows us to pay you back for that..

for info on 1.0 free upgrade.. if you go to our new webpage and click on upgrades, there is a message at the top regarding 1.0 owners (in that case it calls you a person who bought before August 17th 07)

we are shipping out over one thousand upgrades and new orders this week so those who have ordered, it'll be there soon, I promise.

Holy crap! That truely is service!