Slate Drums 3.0 at Namm 09

If someone has a better way of converting hits to midi please let me know.

Reaper.

Select drum track. Right click>Item Processing>Dynamic Split

Set parameters so it catches all the transients and check "Create chromatic MIDI track from split points."

Instant MIDI track that lines up exactly with all of your drum hits + all your hits are now chopped up and ready to be quantized :kickass:

With SSD 3.0, just load the instrument, load the midi grooves into your workstation, and start playing. You'll have access to all our kits and cymbals... and might I add we made sure that our cymbals are the very best sampled cymbals in the industry. There is a lot of variety from the "big three".. Zildjian, Sabian, and Paiste.

With SSD 3.0, just load the instrument, load the midi grooves into your workstation, and start playing. You'll have access to all our kits and cymbals... and might I add we made sure that our cymbals are the very best sampled cymbals in the industry. There is a lot of variety from the "big three".. Zildjian, Sabian, and Paiste.

Great. I was wonderning where I could find the list of all drums and cymblas sampled the SSD3. And also the difference between the LE and Platinium edition. I mean a clear list of what's in and what's out.

Steven,

Is there an easy way to multi out the kits in Logic and then control their velocities etc. with the hyper edit? That is basically what I do now with Superior 2.0.

thanks

-Joe

yes, very easy to do this.. we have a map that is already set up to go out discrete outs in your daw, including logic.

Great. I was wonderning where I could find the list of all drums and cymblas sampled the SSD3. And also the difference between the LE and Platinium edition. I mean a clear list of what's in and what's out.

We will have a "virtual drum locker" which will have descriptions of all the drums and cymbals as well as audio snippets of them.

Check out the product pages for Platinum and LE to understand the difference... which to sum up, is simply the number of kits.

Yea wow i was just gonna email them before i came here. I really need by the 28th for a midi drum project I'm tracking. Toontrack stuff is not working right with protools 8 and i have nothing else to use. Thats the whole reason i ordered this upgrade and I would be super disappointed if i did not receive by then. I will keep checking the mailbox though and cross my fingers...

everyone will be getting their orders and upgrades very soon, they are all shipping.. thanks for your patience... some of you know we had manufacturing issues... pretty much a nightmare.. but already people are receiving packages and giving great reviews..

i mine got here in about 9 days fwiw

samples are awesome!!! including an official drum map would have been nice, i might suck it up later today and make one for cubase. noone has done this yet have they? trying to reference the pdf file back and fourth between cubase is pretty annoying... especially since the previous page's text is overlapping the image on mine

also is there any way to assign a different midi note to each hit?