So...what have I missed?

I think he's decided not enough share his kvlt tastes anymore, and only a handful care about his Steelers posts, so he is taking his talents elsewhere.

Yeah, Onder said he was never coming back.

No tears shed here. Maybe he finally succumbed to a diet of beer and buttsex with horse...faced women.

I parry words with him routinely. His nihilistic antipathy compels him to reject that which he considers to be bullshit and faggotry.

I got into classic prog and discovered myself musically in the last couple years, renamed by band and picked up a couple new instruments and a stellar keys player. Moved to Denver, changed majors to accounting, and started working for an Enterprise Telecom firm called Level 3 for much better pay and benefits than that call center I was slaving away at.

And I started posting here again back in December, after lurking for like a week.

Adorable pic with the kid :)

I do still browse every once in a while, never said otherwise. As Guy said, it's kind of just been out of habit for the last few years that I kept coming here. The reason that I joined this forum was to discover new music, and I don't really get that here any more. Once it dawned on me that I already talk to most of the people from this forum that I have other things in common with outside of the forum on facebook or elsewhere, my visits back here have been scarcer, since that was the main reason that I still stuck around. It had nothing to do with changes in my "actual life" (I've had one of those since high school. I just don't talk about it on message boards).

Anyway, it's nice to see Tara and whatever Evil?'s name is (David?) come out of the woodwork again. They were two of my favorite posters a few years ago, and I've met Tara before.

I do still browse every once in a while, never said otherwise. As Guy said, it's kind of just been out of habit for the last few years that I kept coming here. The reason that I joined this forum was to discover new music, and I don't really get that here any more. Once it dawned on me that I already talk to most of the people from this forum that I have other things in common with outside of the forum on facebook or elsewhere, my visits back here have been scarcer, since that was the main reason that I still stuck around. It had nothing to do with changes in my "actual life" (I've had one of those since high school. I just don't talk about it on message boards).

Anyway, it's nice to see Tara and whatever Evil?'s name is (David?) come out of the woodwork again. They were two of my favorite posters a few years ago, and I've met Tara before.

Yeah! Our record store trip was pretty awesome.

:wave:
I was really hoping you would still be around.

p.s.David is correct.

Be nice, Mike.

What happened to that Greek beefy fellow from IL? For the life of me, I cannot remember his user name. And where the hell is V5 Andy?

V5 popped in recently to officially hand over his abdicated mod privileges. Think he's got too much going on to bother with the mutants of UM.

The Greek was Belligerent. He disappeared; I used to talk with him every so often, not sure what he's up to. But I know he's been married now for a few years...

Be nice, Mike.

tumblr_m3z7jm9PnW1qdvfaso1_400.gif