Steven Slate Drums 2.0: SIGNATURE DRUM KITS... DEMOS!!

Keep in mind that in the US, W2's are slowing the postal service.

all the midwest storms have screwed up the US mail system so thats a big part of it. As of right now, all orders and upgrades up until last Thursday have been sent.

Finally had a chance to really go through these new kits in Kontakt today. Man they sound GREAT!

Steven, you did an absolutely fantastic job on these. I spent two hours drumming along with some Zep and AC/DC, and the sounds are pretty much dead on, I couldn't imagine getting any closer to the original recordings.

The Black Album, Pantera and Nirvana kits are even more realistic. I found myself adding a little more low end and mid scoop to the Pantera kick, but that is easy to do inside Kontakt. The Black Album and Nirvana kits are scary good.

Up next are the Green Day, Deftones and Dream theater Kits.

You really knocked it out of the park with this one, Steven.

how can i get these Kits in Kontakt to come out multi channel....so everything has its own channel?

Also i was hoping i could just take Ezdrummer off and slide Kontakt 3 in load up a Slate Kit and bam it would read it .......it Does to a degree but some hits are way diffrent.....But i noticed the drum map(I use Nuendo) is way diffrent which makes since.....Is there an easy way to load the right Drum map so i know whats going on....or should i just write one out and save it.....in the manual slate put a scale were evrything is at.

So if i want this to work im going to have to go back and move around some hits in my drum editor?

Zombie, what DAW are you using? Routing Multi-Outs is different for each host.

As far as replacing EZDrummer, you're gonna have to move hits. The kick and snare are the same, but everything else is different.

For you guys who have already received their discs, are the drumkits mapped for Kontakt only or is there mappings for other samplers?

Slate - any idea when the Sonar/Session Drummer maps will be ready (and will the cymbals be included)? Or would it be better to just get Kontakt?

Zombie, what DAW are you using? Routing Multi-Outs is different for each host.

Im using Nuendo 3
From messing with it a little more i see how each instrument inside Kontakt has its own Volume fader ...Would you just adjust the volume there? but the whole kit is still coming out of St.(1) only? i dunno im just a little confused on the most sufficient way to use kontakt within Nuendo and the best way it is meant to be used...

i noticed in the papers i got with the DVDS its says "Of course, all of this is fully tweakable and described in detail in the user manual pdf found on the DVD" im assuming this might answer some of my questions...But i looked all over the 4 DVDs and there is NO pdf to be found.....does anyone have this pdf file?

As far as replacing EZDrummer, you're gonna have to move hits. The kick and snare are the same, but everything else is different.

Well thats means im just gonna have to move hits thats not a problem
What would you recommend to do though? write up my own Drum map labeling everything so i know where to place things......Im mapping my drums through Nuendo using the drum editor