Steven Slate Drums 2.0: SIGNATURE DRUM KITS... DEMOS!!

cool good to know thanks for the help... ..the manual tells you nothing about how to output it through the DAW.....i know there is prolly 5 diffrent ways to do it....i just want to use it like the product was intended to be used.

I'm pretty happy keeping everything as stereo outs.

If I tweak anything, I just do it inside of Kontakt. I've got a couple of custom kits saved as .nki presets.

The PDF manual isn't ready yet. It should be fairly easy to route things to different tracks in your DAW. Use the Kontakt 16 and in Kontakt add outputs and assign them to your virtual fader channels. Thats what I do in Nuendo. Does anyone want to make an output assignment tutorial for Nuendo, Sonar, Reaper, PT, etc? I know it will be different for each.

I actually do recommend outputing kick, snare, stereo toms, hi hat, and stereo cymbals to seperate tracks. It'll be easier to control sounds. Also, I don't like the Kontakt volume faders, I feel they mess with the Z4 level somehow. Plus, if you route to different channels, you can automate the cymbals to rise in choruses and do some drum effects etc.

Overall, I'm really glad you guys are liking the sounds! As you can see, a lot of work went into them!

We're talking to the Cakewalk guys now about Session Drummer. Its a definite plan.

thanks slate this is what i have been waiting for....

this is all new to me...with these samplers...........and i almost got it i just got these extra questions that just wasnt mentioned in the manual.....thanks dude i will keep messing with it.......but yeah if anyone can throw up an output assignment tutorial for Nuendo that would be amazing!!! to make sure i have it setup right

The PDF manual isn't ready yet. It should be fairly easy to route things to different tracks in your DAW. Use the Kontakt 16 and in Kontakt add outputs and assign them to your virtual fader channels. Thats what I do in Nuendo. Does anyone want to make an output assignment tutorial for Nuendo, Sonar, Reaper, PT, etc? I know it will be different for each.

I actually do recommend outputing kick, snare, stereo toms, hi hat, and stereo cymbals to seperate tracks. It'll be easier to control sounds. Also, I don't like the Kontakt volume faders, I feel they mess with the Z4 level somehow. Plus, if you route to different channels, you can automate the cymbals to rise in choruses and do some drum effects etc.

Overall, I'm really glad you guys are liking the sounds! As you can see, a lot of work went into them!

We're talking to the Cakewalk guys now about Session Drummer. Its a definite plan.

also real quick after i set for multi routing
would i then set the virtual fader channels in Kontakt all at 0.0(volume) and then control the volume with the faders in my DAW(nuendo) ???

cuz i noticed when i load the drum kits the volumes are kinda preset

Mr Slate!

Got an problem. I've ordered addon and payed for it, and sent the number ...but i made an misake in address. Ive sent the question to the support e-mail but there's no answer... what should i do now?

anyone ordered from sweden? wondering how long took, soon on my 2 weeks and cant wait anymore!!!

Few things: If you ordered anywhere from Jan 28th to Feb 2nd and have not received your package, CONTACT US as US Mail lost quite a few packages due to storms.

If you ordered an upgrade or new package anytime after Feb 4th, please be patient as we are heavily backordered but your package will arrive.

Thanks for your patience guys, we have staff working nonstop to get these packages out to you!

yea i havent got mine yet, kinda worried about it, really need it right this minute, i ordered it 2 weeks ago, i live in the midwest, SLATE, do you need my info?

well to be honest i have been trying this Kontakt 3 with the 2.0 and so far im not impressed at all .....its a real pain in the ass actually......

anybody have any luck with it? running the whole kits through K3 that is?