Steven Slate Drums 2.0: SIGNATURE DRUM KITS... DEMOS!!

sounds fuckin amazing) im glad that my problem with order is solved) just waiting them!

Hey... I just got 1.0 from another forum, will be upgrading as soon as they come in. Will these other formats be free for old buyer?

I fucking hate waiting...

Jeff

Velocities in the piano roll question.

For those of you that program your drum patterns in the piano roll, what velocities do you think work well with Kontakt and SSD 2.0? For example, when I program using EZDrummer, the velocities I set for the drum kit are as follows (keep in mind that I do alter each hit so they don't sound too robotic. The velocities I'm referencing below are the loudest hit).

kick = 105
snare = 110
hats = 80
toms = 105
ride = 110
crash = 110

Thanks.

Steven,

Your product has been on my must-have list since 1.0, but due to a very tight budget in recent months i was able to control myself (though it was hard, i have to admit!). Now I've got Drumrecordings for a whole Album coming along in March, so finally the justification is there.
My Question: Any plans on releasing something with the content along the lines of the 1.5 elite mixer edition? I mean, nothing against the signature kits, they surely do sound awesome. But I just don't need them for my work. A Collection of Kick-Ass Snare, Bass and Tom Samples like in 1.5, but with sampler mappings (which was missing back then) would be just perfect for me. And I would like the ambience samples, so LE is out. I mean, don't get me wrong here, even if I don't need some of it, the Platinum Version still has incredible Value and WILL pay for that. I just wanted to make sure that I don't buy it today and then you'll release a non-signature version for 100$ less next month. Thank you very much!

Nice work Steve. I've been a SS user since 1.0 ... and it keeps getting better. This 2.0 library has paid my house payments for a few months already!!! :lol: :headbang:

SS & Drumagog people. Easiest way to get killer powerful BIG Pro sounding drums with a quickness!

Psych05 the 2.0 set includes ALL of the 1.5 PLUS the signature drums.. I'll have to clarify that.