Steven Slate Drums 2.0: SIGNATURE DRUM KITS... DEMOS!!

i m really nervous coz there's still no answer on my problem from Mr. Slate...

For you guys running the Slate drumkits in Kontakt 3 and running through a host.......i noticed my computer is all jumpy and glitchy ...I was playing back a song. I write all drums through mapping them out. but anyways when i play it my CPU usage is like 55%-73%....so thats not good right?

my computer specs :::
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Processor 3800+ 2.01GHz, 2GB RAM, 325 GB Harddrive

But when i mixdown it shows no sign no audio popping or machine glitchy noise......but there is no way i can try and monitor and mix something with my machine all glitchy and popping so im gonna have to upgrade, which is no problem the product is worth it....

So what should i upgrade? for those of you using this product like i explained above....how fast is the computer you are using it with? im gonna keep researching and trying things....these cymbals sound to good to give up

thanks for any advice

For you guys running the Slate drumkits in Kontakt 3 and running through a host.......i noticed my computer is all jumpy and glitchy ...I was playing back a song. I write all drums through mapping them out. but anyways when i play it my CPU usage is like 55%-73%....so thats not good right?

my computer specs :::
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Processor 3800+ 2.01GHz, 2GB RAM, 325 GB Harddrive

But when i mixdown it shows no sign no audio popping or machine glitchy noise......but there is no way i can try and monitor and mix something with my machine all glitchy and popping so im gonna have to upgrade, which is no problem the product is worth it....

So what should i upgrade? for those of you using this product like i explained above....how fast is the computer you are using it with? im gonna keep researching and trying things....these cymbals sound to good to give up

thanks for any advice

I'm using K3, just as a plugin to get the kits mapped to Sonar 7's step sequencer. I haven't had any problems, but my machine is around 3.4GHz, 3MB RAM. Also, you are tracking each drum separately, correct? I have just been tracking into a single stereo track. Haven't tried to get that kind of control yet...

yea i still havent even got mine yet.................damn storms. but those hit about a week ago, you would figure it would be here by now

im close to the same, i have K3 as a VSTi in Nuendo.....and i map everything in the drum editor in nuendo and then point it at K3

but yeah your machine is way faster than mine....i think im gonna have to upgrade.....i built and bought my computer about year ago it sucks i have to upgrade already but its worth it.....i just want to make sure there isnt a setting or something in K3/nuendo i could tweak for it to perform better. before i spend another couple hundred dollars....
and yeah i have evrything separate going to the virtual faders in nuendo(Kick,snare,stereo toms,hi hat,stereo cymbals)
im not sure what way is better,i like the control of it though...
I'm using K3, just as a plugin to get the kits mapped to Sonar 7's step sequencer. I haven't had any problems, but my machine is around 3.4GHz, 3MB RAM. Also, you are tracking each drum separately, correct? I have just been tracking into a single stereo track. Haven't tried to get that kind of control yet...

ZPDRUMMER, email me now and I'll take care of you.

I apologize for the long waits folks. Some of you know me pretty well from hanging out on this forum for quite a bit and know that I'm very passionate about this product and supporting it. If I could hand deliver them to each one of you I truely would. I am also sorry that emails are backed up and can take 48 hours for a reply.

We are working on all of this. We knew 2.0 would be big. We did not expect it to be THIS BIG so we are backordered and are having some minor machine issues which are being resolved. I encourage everyone who has an extra long wait to email us and we WILL take care of you.

Zombie I think your machine might be part of the hassle but all will be resolved soon as we will have our own forum for customers to receive support. I'll announce it as soon as its up.

go to stevenslatedrums.com- pantera, dream theater, metallica, tommy lee and one other for only $200...its gonna be worth it, he needs to do a classic rock packet...like skynyrd, kansas, van halen, styx, rush

haven't read the whole thread yet ...so sorry if this was already discussed!

i am listening to "machine head - the blackeinig" right now,
HOLY CRAP! that drum sound!
this really needs to be done! :)
what do you guys think about that?

best regards
Soultrash