Steven Slate Drums 2.0: SIGNATURE DRUM KITS... DEMOS!!

dude if you haven't gotten your order and its been a month, e-mail them right away. mine got lost in the mail too, steven sent me a download link and i got the full set in about 4 hours

doesn't this page tell you explicitly whats in platinum and whats in le? http://www.stevenslatedrums.com/order.html or did they just update it or something?

They just changed it. Until yesterday it had the exact opposite modelled kit list. It originally included the RHCP, Pantera, Dream Theater, Metallica and Tommy Lee kits and now it has what you see listed instead.

I'm sure Slate will honour what was on the website before, if not then that is blatant false advertising and 100% illegal.

well if that is true about the pantera and metallica samples i would like to cancel my order and what my money back since i have already been charged, cause that is bullshit, it has been a month this weekend that i placed my order and that it still hasnt shown up yet, WTF

well if that is true about the pantera and metallica samples i would like to cancel my order and what my money back since i have already been charged, cause that is bullshit, it has been a month this weekend that i placed my order and that it still hasnt shown up yet, WTF

Hey penis, why don't send him an email instead of whining and cussing on a forum?

because you little jack off i have tried and nothing is done about it, i have emailed him and his support team, and it isnt just me either, other people feel screwed as well. false advertisement. PERIOD

And Also if 300 dollars is to much then maybe you are in the wrong business or hobby...just save your lunch money for a few months and get the whole thing....its way worth it....believe me you aint gonna get these drums sound by yourself.....we are t5alking 5 figure range to get these drum sounds......and you are complaining about a couple 100 dollars:cry:

AND False Advertisment????? wasnt it just a simple mistake....the wrong info got put up and now its changed

ZP and kass, you really should just be ashamed of yourselves - if you're going to insult someone, do better than 'penis' and 'jackoff'... this isn't the third fucking grade, you poopeypants. Kass, read the thread and mind your own business; ZP, they're busy as fuck so while it has been a while you will be taken care of... it's not like he's dropping off the face of the earth and you'll never see your precious six tanks of gasoline again.

Jeff

ZP and kass, you really should just be ashamed of yourselves - if you're going to insult someone, do better than 'penis' and 'jackoff'... this isn't the third fucking grade, you poopeypants. Kass, read the thread and mind your own business; ZP, they're busy as fuck so while it has been a while you will be taken care of... it's not like he's dropping off the face of the earth and you'll never see your precious six tanks of gasoline again.

Jeff

don't call me poopeypants:cool:

Guys. You know me. I don't fuck people. If you ordered the LE, I'll take care of you and you WILL get the Metallica, Pantera, Dream Theater and Tommy Lee. Just email support@stevenslatedrums.com and be patient because there's about 480 emails just from the past three days alone. Our web designer screwed up on the LE webpage and put the wrong stuff down.

All is cool. ZDRUMMER, I'm PMing you a contact phone number and we can talk directly because I'm gonna take care of you, it seems like your order must be lost in the mail.

yea, shit is just really crazy i guess, the midwest is always fucked up for some reason, i think its in the water, slate will come through,

Ha, at first I thought "dammit, I should have waited to buy until you announced this discount thing"

...Then I remembered - "oh yeah, I didn't have to pay anything." :lol:

Version 1.0 member here! :heh:

Few things... We are 100% caught up in production. Orders we receive will now ship out within 24 hours. Also, to celebrate this, I'm offering an exclusive Sneap special for the platinum pack, 40 bucks off... www.stevenslatedrums.com/special.html

metal demos:

www.stevenslatedrums.com/demo2/METALLICA3.wav
www.stevenslatedrums.com/demo2/DreamKit2.wav
www.stevenslatedrums.com/demo2/DreamKit2.mp3
www.stevenslatedrums.com/demo2/ToneDef2.mp3
www.stevenslatedrums.com/demo2/PantyKit.mp3

Cool, thank you. I've got a few questions for you...

-- How long will this $40 off sneap special last?

-- If we buy the platinum version now with just the drumagog/kontakt/wav files, will we be able to get ahold of the BFD and other formats you include later? If so, how? and will it be free or no?