Steven Slate Drums 2.0: SIGNATURE DRUM KITS... DEMOS!!

This whole February mess of people not receiving their stuff is very much not like us... I really can't figure out why this was happening other then the US midwest storms. We try to offer downloads as a last resort because its quite time consuming to encode and upload them, but in these last few cases it was necessary. Now we are completely back on schedule. I've changed back the LE kits to what they were before, if anyone has any questions on that email me at support@stevenslatedrums.com and don't forget to check out my new forum at my page.

Wow, Thanks Slate! Got the email. Good to see someone that takes great care of their customers.

so how about your drumagog tutorial? just received your samples - using it on a snare - but have an problem - on fast stuff - it sounds sooo weird....

Hell, the other day I was listening to Sarah McLachlan's live album "Mirrorball" and the snare in some of those tracks made me go "Damn, that would sound sick in a metal mix" :lol:

One of the most badass snare sounds I've ever heard is on an Ani Difranco record. Seriously.

This whole February mess of people not receiving their stuff is very much not like us... I really can't figure out why this was happening other then the US midwest storms. We try to offer downloads as a last resort because its quite time consuming to encode and upload them, but in these last few cases it was necessary. Now we are completely back on schedule. I've changed back the LE kits to what they were before, if anyone has any questions on that email me at support@stevenslatedrums.com and don't forget to check out my new forum at my page.

I gotta say, I ordered my copy last Friday and I received it this morning :lol:
Holy crap, Steven, this was the FASTEST delivery from US to Germany considering there was a weekend in between and I ordered late at night, shit that's almost as fast as our local delivery, lol. :worship:

does anyone else feel like they fucking need a Ph.D to use Kontakt with these samples??? Im trying to get individual outs for each of the drums in Cubase. anybody get this goin?

does anyone else feel like they fucking need a Ph.D to use Kontakt with these samples??? Im trying to get individual outs for each of the drums in Cubase. anybody get this goin?

I hope I don't find it that hard when I go to do it... I got the samples... but can't use them til I get my new computer so I can start recording.... so they're just waiting around right now...

its simple to get each drum to different output... kontakt is quite easy to work with

there are routings - and outputs inside the kontakt

Ordered my 2.0 yesterday...I can't fucking wait. I was going to get the LE version, but I figured if I'm using my credit card anyways, what's another 130 bucks! hahaha.

we've had some other requests for Battery3.. I'll have to look into whether it can do our custom drum map, and if it can dual trigger the dry sample and the ambient sample..

We are very excited about the June release of the BFD2 version... that will surely ROCK!

PS: if you go to the forum at my site, check out the MP3 section, there are a few killer metal tunes posted

Steven, do you have your packs into stores yet? I'm coming over to the states in September, would be nice to pick up your drums while in a guitar centre or something lol.