SymphonyX and Kamelot, The Best of Metal

Originally posted by Heidi
Conception is even better than PoS or Opeth(I don't even know this band). :p

Do you make it a habit to judge things that you know nothing about?:confused:

Opeth isn't for everyone but atleast wait until you hear something before you pass judgement!

Bumblefoot, I have 4 albums, all they did. :) My favourite album is Paraller Minds, no doubt about that one. And I Close My Eyes is great song and Silent Crying is one of best ballads ever made! I was really sad when I heard the band doesn't exist anymore... :cry:

Liquid Tension, no, it's not my habit. Conception is just so great that I don't believe Opeth is better. :) And what I've heard about Opeth, it isn't quite my music... :) Don't be so serious, my post was just a joke, because this thread went to off topic and I wanted to take my part in it too. ;)

Originally posted by Heidi

Liquid Tension, no, it's not my habit. Conception is just so great that I don't believe Opeth is better. :) And what I've heard about Opeth, it isn't quite my music... :) Don't be so serious, my post was just a joke, because this thread went to off topic and I wanted to take my part in it too. ;)

Sorry I missed your joke and I was only asking but in a sarcastic kind of way. I should have put a grin at the end of my response. :cool:

My opinion:
:worship: Liquid Tension Experiment > Dream Theater
Opeth > Pain of Salvation

Alas,for people who like Instrumental Music I recommend Niacin.But there's no guitar,it's a bass(awesome one,Billy Sheehan),Hammond piano and the drums.

epica.jpg

for further information: kamelot.com

Freak of Dreams, no no no, they aren't the same thing! Try it! And you definitely lost something if you don't have Karma... :cry:

Wings Of Despair is the best song from Karma IMO.