T Shirt Comments

Actually, I knew they had a few shirts in XXL, but they're not the ones I like. I just wanted one w/ the Opeth logo on it. I especially like the gold Opeth logo. I'm kind of wierd about shirts. I like very simple fronts with perhaps just a logo on the chest, or preferably just a 'pocket' sized logo over the left breast. Save the poster sized pictures for the back of the shirt, IMHO. At SOTU that had NO XXL for just about ANY band :hotjump: .

Hrm. I just noticed that Opeth site has a few cool shirts on there in XXL now. I may just pick one up on the web store.

Err, how about, like, a medium? Are all metalheads fucking huge?

I go to ISU in Normal, IL, and from time to time I comments about my opeth shirts. I have one that all the guys signed in silver marker when I met them, and that one really gets reactions. I love to hear the words "you've met Opeth?"...great conversation starter. Oh yeah...and what the hell is with the Oprah thing? I get that a lot.

I go to ISU in Normal, IL, and from time to time I get comments about my opeth shirts. I have one that all the guys signed in silver marker when I met them, and that one really gets reactions. I love to hear the words "you've met Opeth?"...great conversation starter. Oh yeah...and what the hell is with the Oprah thing? I get that a lot.

I got asked about it by a waiter at the Imperial Palace in Istanbul while I was on holiday there! That was cool, we chatted about Opeth and Katatonia and a few doom bands for a bit.

I also got asked which Megadeth shirt I was wearing in the pub the other day (it was the last tour one, and it wasn't a metal pub - just an ordinary one) while they were showing the footie, it was right after the end of the ashes though so this guy was a bit the worse for wear.

Some bloke shouted at me when I was coming out of a supermarket, he said: 'That bloke has gret taste in music!' So i just said cheers and walked off. I then drove past him with Masters' Apprentices on and looked round and gave me thew thumbs up, so that was cool.

One of my friends mothers was looking at my computer, saw the Opeth O as my wallpaper and said what a pretty pattern it was, and asked what its origin was. So it is an apealing logo.