T Shirt Comments

The last one I remember was when someone asked if I was some guy on the back of my shirt. I've never been asked question as fatuous as that, seeing as I don't resemble any of the guys from Opeth (Except I have the same hair colour as Martin Mendez, but the picture on my shirt was black and white.), so my response was appropriate: "I don't know; I can't see the back of my shirt."

When I was a junior in High School (01) and I got my first Opeth shirt, NO ONE knew nor cared who or what it meant. I even had friends that would call it "The Oprah Shirt." Here we are a few years later (Those friends all worship Opeth now :)) and a few more Opeth shirts acquired and now I get lots of "AWSOME SHIRT" or "BRUTAL ALBUM" comments. Time sure tells all, doesnt it?

A girl who lives near me at my dorm always say what´s that Oprah shirt you´re wearing, I guess my opeth shirts reminds her of Oprah.

Anyway she can be pretty naive at times, F.I one time she got mad that someone who had borrowed some dvd movie from her had forgot to rewind it before returning it :lol:

Korlich said:
A girl who lives near me at my dorm always say what´s that Oprah shirt you´re wearing, I guess my opeth shirts reminds her of Oprah.

Anyway she can be pretty naive at times, F.I one time she got mad that someone who had borrowed some dvd movie from her had forgot to rewind it before returning it :lol:
HAHAHA

Olllie said:
When i'm wearing my Opeth tshirt it always seems to provoke public comments. For example I was at college and some random guy was like "dude, you like Opeth? They are great!" and today in a random phone shop the woman working there said "Hey I see you like Opeth. I think they are really cool!" Does anyone else experience this phenomenon when wearing your Opeth shirts? It has never happened with any other band.

Totally dude (tte).

So much so, that my cousin stole all my Opeth merchandise so he could be cool with the chicks in his painting lycee.