Tell me why pot is bad but booze isn't.

Papa Josh said:
You really do get off on thinking you are better than others don't you?

Besides, consulting firms are generally full of shit, you work with people who don't have a clue, and you make your money by holding their hand through their troubles, hoping that they listen to your great ideas that one of their very own employees probably pitched to them, but they chose to ignore and instead pay some jerkoff $1,000's of dollars for virtually the same idea.

I can do without that world thank you very much. I like making money in the entertainment biz, being able to come home, spend quality time with my wife and kids and still do everything else I enjoy. Fuck a suit and tie guy!!!

D.R.I.!

Apologies accepted.
Ha ha ha, once again, you still have NO FUCKING CLUE what it is that I do. And really, I can't be bothered to explain it to you. You just think whatever the fuck it is you want.

I only get off thinking I'm better than people when I have certainty on my side. Take that however the fuck you want bub.

I'm so out of the loop with mainstream entertainment I have no idea what Clear Channel even is.

markgugs said:
Ha ha ha, once again, you still have NO FUCKING CLUE what it is that I do. And really, I can't be bothered to explain it to you. You just think whatever the fuck it is you want.

I only get off thinking I'm better than people when I have certainty on my side. Take that however the fuck you want bub.
And like the self-centered jackass that you usually are, you think I was referring to you when I said "you," when in fact, I was talking about "consultants" in general.

I've always wondered, if consultants are so good at what it is they're consulting, why aren't they actually doing what they consult instead of just talking about it?

You're better than Iraqis, your better than Germans, you're better than anyone who hasn't gone to college to earn a living, you're job is so "hard & challenging" that I couldn't possibly comprehend. Puh-lease!!!!!!!!!

The trout would win every time... unless it was a dry-land battle, in which case my lot decided it could be a draw if the trout was being used as a weapon by Mr. T.

Clear Channel do suck, but the Download festival has Opeth, Dillinger Escape Plan, Hatebreed, Akercocke, Arch Enemy and Viking Skull, so I'm still going. :D

Papa Josh said:
And like the self-centered jackass that you usually are, you think I was referring to you when I said "you," when in fact, I was talking about "consultants" in general.

I've always wondered, if consultants are so good at what it is they're consulting, why aren't they actually doing what they consult instead of just talking about it?

You're better than Iraqis, your better than Germans, you're better than anyone who hasn't gone to college to earn a living, you're job is so "hard & challenging" that I couldn't possibly comprehend. Puh-lease!!!!!!!!!
First of all, you said:

"You really do get off on thinking you are better than others don't you?"

That was very clearly talking TO ME. I don't plan on debating consultant services in general with you; you still have no clue. You're as thick-headed as I am, so just carry on your merry way and I will do the same.