The food thread.

I usually think balanced food tastes alot worse then very unhealthy food, so if I would eat food that is good for my health all the time I would probably die from starvation because I wouldn't feel like eating very often then and as I weight 50kg and losing rather then gaining weight. :p

Exercise.

Eat right.

DIE ANYWAY.
I agree! I would rather live 10-20 years shorter and enjoying life instead of doing alot of boring shit and forcing myself to eat alot of disgusting food with the knowledge that I MAYBE will live alittle longer. I will probably die long before that from certain things anyway so it doesn't matter really. :p

I braved the cold this morning to get my usual breakfast. I mixed cheerios, special K and oatmeal clusters with strawberry yogurt, raspberries, kiwis and chocolate chips. They had egg nog flavored coffee to go with it.

You said what I was going to say.

This.

I lose weight a lot due to fast metabolism and eat fast food a lot also. I know I will probably regret it but I don't really give a shit.
Same. My philosophy is to eat it while I can.

Zephyrus, you do realize that "gross" usually corresponds to the actual taste of the food in question and not the consequences that it may have on your health if you eat massive, massive quantities of it over an extended period of time, correct? Normal people have no objection to having fast food every once in a while.

Gross consequences.

And if I want to eat unhealthily, I'd much rather eat higher quality food, like muffins and Bertucci's pizza.

So if you really liked the taste of McDonalds cheeseburgers you would consider them "higher quality" food?