The food thread.

*casts +1 thread necromancy*

I am now craving this little delicacy exclusive to the tri-state area (and some parts of Florida):

IMGP2152.preview.JPG

Oh yeah, ObscureInfinity knows what I mean

*casts +1 thread necromancy*

I am now craving this little delicacy exclusive to the tri-state area (and some parts of Florida):

IMGP2152.preview.JPG

Oh yeah, ObscureInfinity knows what I mean

Looks like some one threw big bird into one of those play dough spaghetti making toy contraption device things.

WOW

I love fucking Skyline Chili.

When we visit my family in Cinci/Indiana(havent gone in a few years now) we always eat there, I think our record for like a 5 day trip was 8 times eating there.

4 CONEYS PWEASE

Either you like it or you don't tbh

That shit is addicting though. Every time my brother in law comes, he gets it, like, twice

I really hope 1 day it comes up north, they sell the cans and used to sell frozen alrdy made spaghetti meals, but it's not the same :cry:

that seems about normal amount of cheese on a 3way to me...or 4way whateever it is

Not anymore. That's at least double the amount. Though, I don't really go into the restaurant and eat since I usually just carry out usually and they skimp on the cheese (obviously) in that case. That might be the normal amount for someone who eats in though.

I am so fucking hungry now. My house has no real food. Just stuff I can use to make shitty food.

Is that from skyline chili?

Dude does cincy still have the Goldstar restaurants? When i used to go to Bogarts or sudsys back in the day i found that place was a lot better than skyline. BTW shit i love is Schwarmeas, Gyros and Falafels and Gourmet Chinese a close second.

I've only eaten at Gold Star a few times. I like it, but Skyline is way better.

The answer to your question though is yes, Gold Star restaurants still exist.