The food thread.

So I go on a diet starting tomorrow. I really want to drop around 15 pounds, so I'm replacing breakfast and lunch with Malt-O-Meal... how scrumptious. It should cut my calorie intake, and hopefully I can get back down to a nice and happy weight. Though, I probably won't be in the best mood, being made to eat gruel constantly.

So I go on a diet starting tomorrow. I really want to drop around 15 pounds, so I'm replacing breakfast and lunch with Malt-O-Meal... how scrumptious.
I've never heard of drinking malt o meal.
Cut out drinking pop (if you drink it at all), eat a healthy breakfast like egg whites and lean turkey on whole wheat for lunch and a healthy dinner and you will be fine.
Along with working out of course.

So I go on a diet starting tomorrow. I really want to drop around 15 pounds, so I'm replacing breakfast and lunch with Malt-O-Meal... how scrumptious. It should cut my calorie intake, and hopefully I can get back down to a nice and happy weight. Though, I probably won't be in the best mood, being made to eat gruel constantly.

Don't replace meals with stuff like that. It does more damage than good. Well at least for me that was the case.

Malt-O-Meal isn't a drink... it's an extremely low calorie oatmeal type thing. I've already cut out soda and sweets, but I want to drop the weight quick, and other than anorexia... this is about as quick as it gets.

Don't replace meals with stuff like that. It does more damage than good. Well at least for me that was the case.

I know about the whole "it'll all come back" thing. I don't really care. I'm permanently cutting sweets and most all sodas, plus I don't really eat too much as it is. It won't come back in such a large quantity if it does. I just want to drop this weight FAST.

I found that eating six small meals a day with exercise works

I don't really have this option, tbh. On Tuesday I start a daily schedule that goes something like this...
5:30-wake up
6:10- leave for work
7:00- work
10:00- class
12:15- back to work
6:20- class
8:15 drive home

I really only have time for food maybe two or three times a day.

I don't really have this option, tbh. On Tuesday I start a daily schedule that goes something like this...
5:30-wake up
6:10- leave for work
7:00- work
10:00- class
12:15- back to work
6:20- class
8:15 drive home

I really only have time for food maybe two or three times a day.

Always take something with you. I always take some fruit with me if I'm going out and I know I'm not going to eat a meal for a long while.