The food thread.

My mouth is watering, all this talk of food! I lovee sushi. kappa rolls are really good if you want something fresh, but cali rolls are just yummy! hmm, I can't really think of anything weird that i eat... OH! i had a couple mopani worms the other day, also known as gypsy moths... they're from africa.. just like the website said, they taste like seasoned cardboard.. apparently they are really good when stuffed in tomatoes with garlic and butter.. but I don't think I'd eat them in their dehydrated form. anyways, I'll save your eyes from all the reading.

Mathiäs;7410906 said:
Fried feta is so fucking awesome
:worship:There is no better appetizer than Saganaki.
Saganaki.jpg

Interesting. I will have to investigate this matter further when I go shopping tomorrow. All i ever remember seeing is onion flavored.

Any large grocery chain should stock a good variety of Philadelphia cream cheeses.

Malt-O-Meal isn't a drink... it's an extremely low calorie oatmeal type thing. I've already cut out soda and sweets, but I want to drop the weight quick, and other than anorexia... this is about as quick as it gets.

I found that not eating between meals was quite effective. And cutting soda/pop and fast food is a must.

Well I'm Greek so I love feta. Period.

I love going to the Greek restaurant and making pita pockets with rice, salad and feta.

That is my favourite ice cream flavour!

Toffee choc is a very close second.

Can you get Ben & Jerry's down under?

Any large grocery chain should stock a good variety of Philadelphia cream cheeses.

I love going to the Greek restaurant and making pita pockets with rice, salad and feta.
I'm going shopping today and I'll be looking for them.

As far as pita bread, its very useful. You can throw lunchmeat on them, chicken, beef, almost anything and they taste awesome.
I make chicken on a pita all the time with feta, fresh tomatoes, and spinach.

You want bread? 2 dollars extra!

Anyways, it's Monday so I just cooked this for myself and my father.

final.jpg

It's called Soon Tofu Seafood Stew, a spicy Korean dish.