The inevitable has happened.. Good Bye Lopez

Status
Not open for further replies.
OneFootBlaster said:
At least we have the Lamentations DVD...:kickass:

Very true my friend. Im going out for a few drinks tomorrow night with my flatmate in honour of Martin.

Everyone raise a glass to Martin :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

NineFeetUnderground said:
yea seriously. i thought i still had the michelle branch cd in the stereo when ghost of perdition first came on.

You love 10 minute long pop songs with death growls and no verse-chorus-verse structures as well? :headbang:

hubster's mad because he created a satanic shrine to opeth in his bedroom after mike mentioned "bordering on black metal," masturbating in front of it every night

when GR was released, he was devastated that it was not black metal but rather progressive death metal like all the other albums

he kicked over the shrine and his mom grounded him when one of the candles marred his carpet

illidurit said:
hubster's mad because he created a satanic shrine to opeth in his bedroom after mike mentioned "bordering on black metal," masturbating in front of it every night

when GR was released, he was devastated that it was not black metal but rather progressive death metal like all the other albums

that sounds about right

also GR > GnR imo

illidurit said:

he kicked over the shrine and his mom grounded him when one of the candles marred his carpet

the insult thread will LIVE FOREVER

FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NO NO NO NO NO, I'M STILL IN DENIAL :erk: THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING.. I SAW IT COMING THOUGH, BUT FUCK.. THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! IM GONNA GET DRUNK!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU LOPEZ :erk:

AXE, GOOD LUCK!!!

THIS SUCKS!

NineFeetUnderground said:
yea seriously. i thought i still had the michelle branch cd in the stereo when ghost of perdition first came on.

ROFL.

Seriously though - it's a real shame Lopez has left. He must've been pretty unwell. Good luck to Axe - I think he'll do well, his effort on the tour deserves a good clap on the back for sure.

opethdrummer6ij.jpg

:worship: :cry:

holy shit, this sucks! lopez will definitely be missed, axenrot's good, but when i saw opeth live with him, he just sounded like he plays by the book, lopez had a knack for improvisation, which makes him great. ah well, here's hoping his health improves and best of luck to mr. lopez and opeth, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.