The latest Ghost Reveries on Amazon

if everyone here had half the funny ass humor illidurit has then this forum would be the most badass forum there is....but i think a place like that already exists

im still wondering how someone could have never heard def leppard tbh

Ghost Reveries certainly is not their best album. but imo Opeth has yet to release a bad album. Listening to GR from start to finish, it has a very nice flow.

I don't care what you think, i think the frequent changes from hard to soft and the order the songs come in are quite enjoyable.

eughhh said:
I don't care what you think, i think the frequent changes from hard to soft and the order the songs come in are quite enjoyable.

... o_O All of Opeth's albums change from hard to soft. ALL OF THEM, except for Damnation.

Im getting tired of the double paradiddle Lopez riff myself.

I thought GR was a solid album, there were some very memorable sections for me, some not so memorable, I'd like to see what Axenrots generic Death Metal chops and zero sense of feel bring to the table. I guarantee it will be a MUCH different Opeth on the next album, just because theres no way Axenrot will be able to keep up with Lopez.

yes, im aware, i have listened to every album many times... Maybe i smoke too much pot but i just like the order the tracks play

symphonic black metal is horrid, and the fact that you picked some shitty metal subgenre out of all music proves my point that you fags have absolutely wretched taste