The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh.

My friend from Egypt came to visit me and it was about 90 degrees here at that point. I told him that it was rather hot and he laughed hysterically. I suppose 90 is nothing when you're coming from a humid Egyptian heat wave with temperatures over 120.

I love that I am a fucking sick salesman + they raised minimum wage to 7.50 (so my salary went from 6.50+commission to 7.50+ commission) >> I will earn between 25-28,000 over the next 12 months.

LOL I am going to be one of the best salesman in the region within a matter of months.

I made 50 dollars today in 8 hours, the gnc I am currently working at, the sales associate tend to make 3-10 dollars a shift on commission. I never make less than 25 - 30. On good days, I make 40 - 60. I am going to be getting a check for around 700 - 900 dollars every two weeks now (after taxes). Fucking awesome!

LOL I am going to be one of the best salesman in the region within a matter of months.

I made 50 dollars today in 8 hours, the gnc I am currently working at, the sales associate tend to make 3-10 dollars a shift on commission. I never make less than 25 - 30. On good days, I make 40 - 60. I am going to be getting a check for around 700 - 900 dollars every two weeks now (after taxes). Fucking awesome!

You can't bank on that every pay period.

what do you mean I can't? on my worst days, I make 11.50 an hour (If I make 24 on commission + 7.50 base) which is 1840 a month before taxes. I very rarely make less than 24, and the majority of the time make more than 30.

Good for you, but what you continually don't seem to understand is that nobody really gives a shit, and the more you talk about how successful you claim that you're going to be, the more people hope that you fail miserably because you're so goddamn abrasively annoying and cocky about it.

I thought we all agreed to stop talking about this. Or, at least, agreed that it's mighty annoying. We should make a "Hypothetical Future" thread for Dave, so he call tell us all about his dreams there.

Status
Not open for further replies.