The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave, one more post about your hypothetical bullshit argument in this thread and I'm going to ban you for a day since I've already told you to fucking stop.

I found a Pro-ject Debut III half priced. A guy bought it and brought it back to buy a better one. I guess I'm not as picky as the other guy because I think it's awesome. Only negative though is that if you amp has no phono preamp this turntable doesn't have one so you have to buy a separate one.

It's the lowest model from Pro-Ject but they seem to build quality stuff.

http://www.sumikoaudio.net/project/products/debut.htm

Nice. Looks well slick. I hope you got the black one though.. :D

actually, celsius makes perfect sense. 0= freezing, 100= burst into flames. they use it everywhere else in the world, so how is it impractical?
~gR~

I hate that I can't use 1 system for everything.

Exemples:

- For the temperature outside it has to be in Celsius or else I'm not sure if it's hot or cold. For a swimming pool you have to tell me the temperature in farenheit or else I'm not sure if it's going to be hot or cold.

I don't know how tall 1 meter and 68 centimeters is but I know 5'6". I have no idea if 90kg is heavy for a person but I know that 210 lbs is.

I don't know if a car is efficient if you tell me it does 60 miles/gallon. But I know it's great if you can do around 6 Liters / 100 Kilometers.

Damn Imperial and Metric systems! o_O

I hate that I can't use 1 system for everything.

Exemples:

- For the temperature outside it has to be in Celsius or else I'm not sure if it's hot or cold. For a swimming pool you have to tell me the temperature in farenheit or else I'm not sure if it's going to be hot or cold.

I don't know how tall 1 meter and 68 centimeters is but I know 5'6". I have no idea if 90kg is heavy for a person but I know that 210 lbs is.

I don't know if a car is efficient if you tell me it does 60 miles/gallon. But I know it's great if you can do around 6 Liters / 100 Kilometers.

Damn Imperial and Metric systems! o_O

everything should be metric. its just easier to remember.
~gR~

Status
Not open for further replies.