the lovely people on this board

I will tell everyone on the Opeth forum to "STAY AWAY FROM THAT VINTERSORG FORUM, IT'S FULL OF STUPID PEOPLE!" That may keep some away...actually it will probably attract a lot, haha. Those who know the people that post in there would know what I mean...

Vintersorg makes brilliant music and the people on Opeth forum will figure that out soon enough I would imagine and migrate over here.

By the way welcome Morningrise!

Ummm, don't you think that one day there will be either less "good" (difficult to find a corresponding word...) threads or just alot of quite "worthless" threads (one word: spamm) simply cause we've run out of material for discussions? I've seen some board turning out that way already...

Well, I hope it won't here, cause there are several clever people who will surely always have something to discuss, I hope, at least :)

Definitely one of the more peaceful forums. When I come home from work late at night, the last thing I want to hear is more nasty comments. This forum is so mellow. I appreciate most everyone here!

Originally posted by AnsuzAstral
Ummm, don't you think that one day there will be either less "good" (difficult to find a corresponding word...) threads or just alot of quite "worthless" threads (one word: spamm) simply cause we've run out of material for discussions? I've seen some board turning out that way already...

Well, I hope it won't here, cause there are several clever people who will surely always have something to discuss, I hope, at least :)

Wel we have those kind of thread ( books, movies, pics, pets, dreams, religion, ancient places, folk, now playing, etc...) you will always have something to tell, whether you have bought something new, saw something new... I like to share some of my Oslo pics, unfortunately not from the festival, with the lovely people on the board, I was able to get them developed... :)

Hmmm... Welcome Morningrise..:) I might add that I, too, remebers you from the Opeth board, eventhough I almost never post there I read it sometimes...:) Anyways... IF this bord gets messed up, I guess the regulars will simply move the discussion elsewhere... Guess we need an emergency plan, uh?

Nah...
Well, Morg, get those pics up!
And...

You are all lovely...:D

-phyros ( slowly poster, on his way to the land of happines ( have some laundry to do, have to imagine something like that to be able to drag meslef there..;) ) )

Welcome Morningrise & T'Seek Unique.

Yeah, I started on the Opeth forum back in January, but was disappointed very quickly. Too much traffic too. I only stop by there (and the AE and Alas forums) every 2 or 3 days... And I read 1 or 2 threads in each... no loss. This is my true home. over 90% of my posts are here. :)

I love you guys! :) :D