the lovely people on this board

Yeah it's been a while since Hellspawn posted.
He dropped by some time ago for a couple of posts,
he was celebrating the ending of the schoolyear, but
maybe he has a lot of exams now, which keeps him
away. And Luts pretty much just posts in the Now
Playing thread...

Originally posted by Fleischwolf
i'm still here, but i didn't post that much the last weeks! my studies kept me occupated! so now i only post when i really feel i have something to say!:) but i will be here more often soon!
wee!!
gif_37_01.gif

glad to know you're still around! we'll wait for you with a party :D

I am new here on this forum but I feel like this is my home when I read and post messages here ! :)
This forum is different from the others, here all respects all ... I can't explain in words ans more words, I just feel it ...
It's so good !

NP: Vintersorg - A Dialog With The Stars

:lol: @Morg !

And Invictus, that is great! I am happy you think this place is nice, coz I do to! It is the best board here ( if I might say so..:) ) because the ppl are, just as you said, full of respect to others thoughts and belives...:)

-phyros ( just got loads of CD´s! )

i knew i had forgotten people! sorry, Rabenkind ;)

i'm glad everybody feels this place is (still) the nicest forum in UM, even though i'm not here as much as i was before, this is still my second home :p

Well this forum sounds great, I have only posted on the Opeth forum for a year, but no one notices me there so I decided to try out this forum. Hi everybody!!:D

Originally posted by Morningrise
Well this forum sounds great, I have only posted on the Opeth forum for a year, but no one notices me there so I decided to try out this forum. Hi everybody!!:D

Ey! Cool to see you over here Morningrise! :eek:)
I remember your nick from the early days when
I joined the um for the opethforum! :eek:) This
forum has turned into what the Opeth one
used to be I guess :eek:P

So, yeah, welcome and enjoy your stay! >:eek:)
And as always --> Head on into the "Happy
Birthday" thread and join the party!

Thanks Blackspirit, I havn't seen you much on the Opeth board lately. I guess that is because it has majorly declined..... It is pretty dissapointing, but oh well.
I'll see you in the party, heh.

Originally posted by Morningrise
Thanks Blackspirit, I havn't seen you much on the Opeth board lately. I guess that is because it has majorly declined..... It is pretty dissapointing, but oh well.
I'll see you in the party, heh.

Well, I'm there everytime I'm on the um, mostly
just reading, cause when I feel I don't know
the people I'm not sure how to communicate....

And some of the threads are shite, but if I find
some good/interesing ones I always replay :eek:)

@Morningrise: :wave: welcome!! you're going to enjoy here :)

it seems like Vintersorg is luring all the disappointed from certain forum... if they all move here, i'll have to kill them ;)