the lovely people on this board

@DWD: Hm, what am I supposed to answer to that...? Thanks...? Erm, well, anyway; guess I just like to party that's all!

And about partying, erm, hehe... I did that last saturday. Then, when I was going home, some time in the morning, I figured I'd take the shortest way. That seemed like a logical thing to do, considering my condition at the moment and all. But well, this short way, it was over a field....
It was quite lumpy there, and it felt like there were wholes in the ground, and I didn't understand why, because I thought it was just grass beneth the snow... I didn't see much, cause there were no street light anywhere close (of course, cause it wasn't excactly in a street that I was walking). Only light was the moon and the stars above. But still, I thought the bare areas seemes a bit too dark for grass. It looked black! Then, when I got over the fields, and the place started to get a bit lighter, I found out why it was so lumpy... I wasn't walking on grass.... I just cleaned off my boots in the snow and laughed; it was so comical! But oh, I will not walk over a field in the dark when I'm drunk ever again! :rolleyes: LOL

I reckond it was only dirt. It's not very common to manure the fields this early, after all. Under the snow, and all. Just that it didn't smell all too well. Wet dirt, ya know. (_Do_ you know??) But, oh well, I'm quite used to it - just don't like to have the stuff on my boots!!

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
And about partying, erm, hehe... I did that last saturday. Then, when I was going home, some time in the morning, I figured I'd take the shortest way. That seemed like a logical thing to do, considering my condition at the moment and all. But well, this short way, it was over a field....
It was quite lumpy there, and it felt like there were wholes in the ground, and I didn't understand why, because I thought it was just grass beneth the snow... I didn't see much, cause there were no street light anywhere close (of course, cause it wasn't excactly in a street that I was walking). Only light was the moon and the stars above. But still, I thought the bare areas seemes a bit too dark for grass. It looked black! Then, when I got over the fields, and the place started to get a bit lighter, I found out why it was so lumpy... I wasn't walking on grass.... I just cleaned off my boots in the snow and laughed; it was so comical! But oh, I will not walk over a field in the dark when I'm drunk ever again! :rolleyes: LOL

LOL!!!! Shit happens when you live in "gokk"!
( oh, you know what I mean fjell! >:eek:P )

Sure do, hehe! LOL And it's true. But oh, it's what I've grown up with, yanno, sooo... Guess you won't know if you haven't hugged little lambs or played with wild little goats as a child. (Or got scared by crazy roosters, hehe, thinking they will hack your eyes out lol) Or having squirrels running into your grandmothers house, making noise jumping up on the piano! :D Hihi! :p

Ah! That brought back some great memories!

I LOVE animals! :eek:))

Every summer I used to stay upnorth with my
grandparents, it was paradise. And every day
I'd go out to this farm and spend time with all
the animals.... Mostly horses of course... But
all kinds of animals... I miss those days....

Well, I'm glad I didn't grow up up in a city. It's very nice for children up here. Not too much to watch out for. Hehe, I can imagine: "Now you watch out for that one car that might happend to drive past some time during the day, honey! And don't you talk to any of the five strangers who might come some time during this year. You be careful, now!" LOL :p

If you come to Sweden, be sure to pay me a visit! I´m trying to get everyone here, put noone seems to come..:cry:

-phyros ( hehheee...)

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
I live in a big city, consisting of 80,000 to 90,000 people. And no strangers come up to me. :D

Gosh, that a lot of ppl at one place! LOL Compared to this place, anyway. I guess there are about as many cows and sheep together, hehe, as there are ppl over there! LOL