the lovely people on this board

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
Come to Minnesota. :lol: It'd be cool to meet someone from UM. You too Nomad! And everyone else here. :D

I would, but I only have 11 days of vacation per year, I know no one else in Minn., 8 days of my vacation this year are already spoken for, and I leave the country in November.

Oddly enough, I'll probably meet the Scandanavians on this board before I meet any of the Americans!

Speaking of that, are any of you chicago folk going to the Iced Earth/In Flames/Jag Panzer concert on Wednesday? it'd probalby be cool to meet up for a bit or something...

Originally posted by The Nomad

I would, but I only have 11 days of vacation per year, I know no one else in Minn., 8 days of my vacation this year are already spoken for, and I leave the country in November.

Oddly enough, I'll probably meet the Scandanavians on this board before I meet any of the Americans!

Speaking of that, are any of you chicago folk going to the Iced Earth/In Flames/Jag Panzer concert on Wednesday? it'd probalby be cool to meet up for a bit or something...

Ah, I see. That's cool. Maybe next time, heh.

Originally posted by Oyo
Thanks, tell me if you do decide to go.

Will do.

I think I will be spending a lot more time on this board and the Dark Tranquillity, the Opeth board is full of pretty much useless shit and I don't like some of the people posting there, seems this place is not so, let me see 'elitist' is the word I think :D

and I hope the hell this place will never turn out like the Opeth board, which is in a pretty pathetic state right now.

Anyway, as you were :)

that's right people here are very lovely, i don't think i'm a part of the board 'cause i do not reply very often, and most of the time i do not really have the time to read the entire threads... but it's always a pleasure to read all your posts =)

for me the opeth board just seem like chaos now! :)
it was the first board I started posting in at UM, but it slipped away from me, since it started to bee all to active! and back then this board was not to active eather, maybe 2-5 new posts each day... hehe :)

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
Yup, congratulations, HellSpawn. Now you shouldn't post in a while, so that THE number will stay there for a while, hehe! :D

Been there, tried that! lol

As you can clearly see, I couldn't stop!

I made an *evil* post at the Opeth-board,
just as a joke, saying this was my last post
ever blabla...hehe... What I didn't do was
take a screenshot, it would've been the
tr00 thing to do! lol

Aaaaah, 662 posts now!!! And I don't have a camera about!!! It's no way that I will manage to post less than four posts until saturday, when i will have get it again...... :sad: I'll just have to save it then.

But at least I have to keep an eye on the number of posts now, so that i won't miss it. It wouldn't surprise me all too much if I did. :rolleyes: Oh, well :)

...where are Fleischwolf & Hellspawn?
I haven't seen Lutz as much as before either..
today i was thinking about the lovely people of this board :p and remembered that Algol never came back nor did Aegis or Belial.

:cry: