The Metallica Hate thread

The Hubster said:
This is the best fucking thread on the Internet.

Metallica fucking SUCK.

Do you hear me? SUCK!!! They are fucking awful! Dave Mustaine bends Lars over DRY.

Yeah Thats Why Mustaine Still Complians about why he got kicked out Of Metallica

molochete said:
Yeah Thats Why Mustaine Still Complians about why he got kicked out Of Metallica

He only complains about that because he could have made a lot of money as a Metallica member. I mean, its not as if the guys in Metallica are better people than Mustaine - they're ALL total arseholes.

Especially Lars.

Mustaines a cunt but so are the guys from metallica, only metallica make music 4630437642X better

Why are Metallica's members cunts?
When they gave a concert here in my city like 6-7 years ago - in the same time on the central square there was a concert of some local rock band, and everybody (metalheads) went there, cause it was for free (stupid idiots). And as a result Metallica's audience was like 1 thousand of people instead of 5-7 thousands (or even more). So the music hall was almost empty. And they were pretty much disappointed and shocked. But they've played a concert at last, and played it great, and were pretty nice and kind to people who have come on the show.

~Neurotica said:
Why are Metallica's members cunts?
When they gave a concert here in my city like 6-7 years ago - in the same time on the central square there was a concert of some local rock band, and everybody (metalheads) went there, cause it was for free (stupid idiots). And as a result Metallica's audience was like 1 thousand of people instead of 5-7 thousands (or even more). So the music hall was almost empty. And they were pretty much disappointed and shocked. But they've played a concert at last, and played it great, and were pretty nice and kind to people who have come on the show.

I don't know how old you are but after the soviet union fell Metallica were one of the first "American music" bands to go to moscow and play.(along with Pantera, The Black Crows, AC/DC) and cosidering how the feeling were between Russains and americans i'd say for doing that cunts they are not. they're first 5 albums were so damn good they can go and play bad all they want now. they paved the way for such good Thrash and heavy and also made slow nice Rock Ballads that even if you go and say "Nothing Else Matter Sucks" you can't go and say it's a bad song if you know music and are more than just someone looking for attention. so as a Thrash/Death Metal fan i would never say Metallica suck, ever.

They did alot more good than bad to music.

"Nothing Else Matters" is a great song :) The Black Album got me into metal, and soon afterwards I got Master and Justice and hardly listened to it anymore, but a bad album it is not.

Xorv said:
It's not the same thing as hating shakespeare you fucking idiot. Shakespeare IS great literature. The entire world knows of his work. Metallica is a metal band. With a fan base that really overates this group. INCLUDING THEIR FIRST ALBUMS WHICH ARE JUST AS SHIT AS SAINT ANGER.

:worship:

I love you.:)