The most depressing song you can think of.

Ever tried listening to happy music while depressed from unrelated causes? It's sickening. Depressing music has a purpose.

i've never been depressed in my life and never will be but i maintain that it's impossible to enjoy listening to depressing music, it's a contradiction. if you're enjoying it then clearly it isn't depressing. 'depressed music' would be a more apt description - all of that stuff is gay incidentally

i've never been depressed in my life and never will be but i maintain that it's impossible to enjoy listening to depressing music, it's a contradiction. if you're enjoying it then clearly it isn't depressing. 'depressed music' would be a more apt description - all of that stuff is gay incidentally

:lol::lol::lol:

This man knows what he's talking about.

That man doesn't know anything about depressing music, he's just shitting around claiming depressing music sucks. That guy hasn't been depressed in his entire life to enjoy depressing music, that's the reason he's whining.

That man doesn't know anything about depressing music, he's just shitting around claiming depressing music sucks. That guy hasn't been depressed in his entire life to enjoy depressing music, that's the reason he's whining.

So, your logic is he should feel sorrow for the fact he hasn't ever experienced depression and he should get depressed so he can enjoy depressing music? Your post confuses the shit out of me and makes absolutely no sense.

I disagree. For me at least, it is enjoyable to experience an unpleasant emotion in a controlled way. It's the same thing as fear being an unpleasant emotion but people still enjoying horror movies.

Reverend Bizarre - The Hour of Death

I could list so much but just go blank when i try to think of them on the spot.
I think Anywhere Out of This World is more depressing. Both from the theme of the song and In the same way as you get alittle sad when you finish a good book or watch the last episode of a great tv-series.

^:lol:That is a hilarious Klister quote. I would have sigged that too.

Back on the subject, Whale and Wasp by Alice in Chains is a depressing song.
Also a lot of Rapture songs are depressing as well.

Silencer - Sterile Nails And Thunderbowels
Yeah, that would work.

My Dying Bride - For My Falling Angel
Sturmgeist - The Unknown Soldier
Marblebog - The Breath Of Emptiness
Elhaz – Ci-Git Malemort
Nortt - Dod Og Borte
Apocalyptica - Bittersweet (instrumental)
Acid Bath - Venus Blue
Warning - Watching From A Distance; Bridges
In The Woods - Weeping Willow
Mortifera – Aux Confins des Tenebrss

The most depressing song I can think of is probably Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath. It uses the tritone extensively and the tritone is credited as "The Devil's Note" but because the tempo is so low and the singing is so minor based it just gets me really depressed, I dunno.

How about you guys?

easy!!!

my dying bride

The Cry of Mankind

You can't expect to see him and survive
You'll swallow his tongue of thorns
His mouth, dripping with flies
In his glorious kingdom of fire
But I believe he wept
I will make them all lie down
Down where hope lies dying
With lust, you're kicking mankind to death