The most overrated metal bands.

The Greys said:
The reasons why Megadeth suck.

1. Dave Mustaine's vocals.

2. Dave Mustaine

3. Dave Mustaine.... oh wait

4. Because misfit listens to 'at the litterbox'.

Fuck You, You talk shit about Megadeth all the time. They are my favorite band, sure Dave Mustaine's vocals are the best, but he is a really good guitar player and a great songwriter. Kiss my ass you fucking douche.

Megadeth has put out some great stuff, surely.

And, on Opeth, yes, they are overrated, but as Jean-Pierre and myself have rediscovered, that that does mean that they suck.

BlackMetalTyrant said:
Fuck You, You talk shit about Megadeth all the time. They are my favorite band, sure Dave Mustaine's vocals are the best, but he is a really good guitar player and a great songwriter. Kiss my ass you fucking douche.

It does not matter if 'megadeth' is your favorite band. Dave Mustaine can't sing. If Dave was not such an arrogant fuck just playing his guitar only, Megadeth would be decent. Megadeth came out in the 80's. Megadeth could have found a good frontman.

If you honestly think Dave sounds decent you no shit.

You're a troll.

The Greys said:
It does not matter if 'megadeth' is your favorite band. Dave Mustaine can't sing. If Dave was not such an arrogant fuck just playing his guitar only, Megadeth would be decent. Megadeth came out in the 80's. Megadeth could have found a good frontman.

If you honestly think Dave sounds decent you no shit.

You're a troll.

Why are you trying to argue with a huge Megadeth fan that Megadeth sucks. Just shut the fuck up. God Damn your a dumbass.

Lykathea said:
You and The Greys are both terrible posters but I must admit that it's pretty funny when you troll each other. Please continue!

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Metal isn't about excellent singers you shitnut. Name one good Death Metal singer. Also, most Thrash vocalists suck weiner too. But they fit the music. That's what's important.

BlackMetalTyrant said:
Why are you trying to argue with a huge Megadeth fan that Megadeth sucks. Just shut the fuck up. God Damn your a dumbass.

I clearly stated no argueing in the thread. You're trying to start shit because somone/people think megadeth is overrated ?. You know how many people would agree dave can't even sing ?, You know how many bands have been considered overrated in this thread, no one tried to start an argument.

Go back to africa you goon.

Note# death metal vocalists are not singers. Death metal vocalists realize they can't sing. That's why THEY DO NOT SING. A vocalist,singer is not the same thing. Most thrash vocalists do not sing either. They scream and have raspy vocals.

I'm sorry but some of you are idiots.

Dave Mustaine attempts to sing when he can't. That's why Megadeth is shit.

The Greys said:
I clearly stated no argueing in the thread. You're trying to start shit because somone/people think megadeth is overrated ?. You know how many people would agree dave can't even sing ?, You know how many bands have been considered overrated in this thread, no one tried to start an argument.

Note# Note death metal vocalists are not singers. Death metal vocalists realize they can't sing. That's why THEY DO NOT SING.

Fuck Off, whats with the racism. fuck you.

BlackMetalTyrant said:
Fuck Off, whats with the racism. fuck you.

Fuck you ?

as in you want to fuck me ?

No thanks. I would not even let a black chick fuck me.

The Greys said:

Note# death metal vocalists are not singers. Death metal vocalists realize they can't sing. That's why THEY DO NOT SING. A vocalist,singer is not the same thing. Most thrash vocalists do not sing either. They scream and have raspy vocals.

Dave Mustaine attempts to sing when he can't. That's why Megadeth is shit.

Most Metal "singers" suck you fucking idiot.

I'm going to bed... as you can tell I'm not going to think about shit.

FUCK YOU!!!