The most overrated metal bands.

Yes, I am still in school.

However, I can properly construct a sentence to the point of it being readable.

Souls Highway, shut it bitch. Pantera kicks ass. Now lets all prepare for the big arguement on whether pantera is good or not, because the people with "good" taste in music don't like Pantera.

Souls Highway said:
Yes, I am still in school.

However, I can properly construct a sentence to the point of it being readable.
You win the award for best grammar on a heavy metal website.

Oh but hold on, you have incorrectly placed the adverb 'properly' twice, and used the same phrase twice in successive posts. I'm afraid all your posts have been rendered unreadable to me.

Pretentious berk, but yes Pantera are hugely overrated by uneducated Americans and those who cannot recognise posers.

Spirit In Black said:
BLASPHEMY!!!
But anyways:
Metallica (Not really Metal in my opinion)
Iron Maiden (Same as Metallica)
Burzum (His music seem monotone and uinteresting for me)

opeth-sorry guys i just dont like em
slipknot- the panziest band ever to exist on the face of the earth
shadows fall- extremely overrated guitar player
nightwish- not my thing i hate listening to them.

Blodsmert said:
You win the award for best grammar on a heavy metal website.

Oh but hold on, you have incorrectly placed the adverb 'properly' twice, and used the same phrase twice in successive posts. I'm afraid all your posts have been rendered unreadable to me.

Pretentious berk, but yes Pantera are hugely overrated by uneducated Americans and those who cannot recognise posers.

:devil:

metal paddy said:
wot do want a merit badge brainy:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hilarious reply to the quote "However, I can properly construct a sentence to the point of it being readable".

That was such a retarded sentence, then you made it worse by adding five weeping faces as if to pre-empt the pity your cretinous spewings were going to receive.

edit: I'm SO close to putting that in my sig, but I think it would spoil it.

High On Maiden said:
Hilarious reply to the quote "However, I can properly construct a sentence to the point of it being readable".

That was such a retarded sentence, then you made it worse by adding five weeping faces as if to pre-empt the pity your cretinous spewings were going to receive.

edit: I'm SO close to putting that in my sig, but I think it would spoil it.

damn that was funny too.

Cannibal Corpse (though TotM AND BaB owned my penis)
Kiss
Megadeth
Burzum
Mayhem
Carpathian Forest (I can't believe i wasted money on these shits).
Necrophagist.
Slayer.
Cryptopsy.

metal paddy said:
I NO BUT I CAN NOT EVEN WRITE A SIMPLE SENTENCE WITH OUT LEAVING AWORD OUT MAYBE THATS WHY I LIKE METAL AND VENOM ARE MY FAVOURITE BAND IAM ASTHICK AS S**T:headbang: :headbang: :devil: :devil: :loco: :loco:

:lol: