dawn of the dead (old and new)
day of the dead
night of the living dead
return of the living dead (1,2, and 3)
dead alive
creepshow
night of the comet

ehh thats all i can think of for now

Zombies ate my brains.... well not literally I dont think unless they did it quietly while I slept and left no trace. But yeh, way too many zombie movies over tha years have made me see everyone as zombies... you can imagine how this could be a problem when it comes to stuff such as sex. I love zombies... but I dont LOVE zombies. yep... you hit almost all tha zombie essentials... only ones I think that every Zombie person should watch is 28 Days Later (regardless of how "good" of a zombie movie it is... it's a monumental film for tha genre.. opened alot of doors for tha undead.), Re-Animator and Bride of Re-Animator, Lucio Fulci's Zombie, and Last Man on Earth (it's vampires but watch it and tell me that the only thing that makes them vamps are that the sun hurts them.. THEY ARE ZOMBIES WITH SENSATIVE SKIN DAMN IT!!!).

...and now for some not so essentials in zombie cinema,

Children Shouldnt Play With Dead Things
Tha Dead Hate Tha Living
The Beyond (also known as Seven Doors of Death)
Undead

You want a list? You got it!

All Romero's Dead movies, the early Cronenberg stuff, recommendable Jap flicks: Ringu (not that bad US remake), Dark Water, Ju-On : the Grudge, Battle Royale, Ichi the Killer, Story Of Ricky, the list goes on Braindead, Bad Taste, Meet the Feebles, recommended Fulci: The Beyond (the one true cut, avoid all other titles), The House by the Cemetery, NY Ripper, The Gates Of Hell (aka City Of the Living Dead), others: Cannibal Holocaust (three decades before the Blair Witch Project ripped it off), The Hills Have Eyes, all Evil Dead movies, Henry : Portrait Of a Serial Killer, the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre, NekRomantiK

I can go on and on with this subject