the next album..

They won't, I've read an interview saying that it will be even more american than AYDY

hmm, i read something on an issu of Metal Hammer magazine as alexi said that he wasnt satisfied with the guitar sound and stuff, and that he's gonna work on that, and yes, he said that the new album is gonna be more towards AYDY?

I'm dead sure it's gonna have some Inearthed elements and it's gonna be very heavy and fast.

yea thats what i was thinking, but i hope they put some killer melodies and stuff in there as wellm cuz heavy alone doesnt do it for me lol, unless is really good.

I think we should get a single this fall, because it's simply too long to wait until next year. They could release one for this fall and another for the new year, I'm guessing.

But I don't want to think about Autumn yet as it's just turning to spring and summer in Finland. It's gonna be one hell of a summer with lotsa girls and booze.

lmao really, he did about 4 post one after the other...:p thats the most i've seen on this board lol

I hope next album contains a bit more techinque songs than AYDY(which I liked,it's not that I don't like it)to make everyone who thinks that Alexi's ability to compose and play has decreased realise that this is total bullshit.And in my opinion when the new album will appear,then most of AYDY haters(most of them omly hate it because it's the last album) will start to like AYDY.

I read that a long time ago and i was really excited to hear that. The drums have already gotten more technical on AYDY so i guess hearing double bass is no surprise but if that's going to happen i can only imagine what the guitars and keys are gonna sound like. Just thinking about it gives me the chills. Double bass is the best part about drums and i know Jaska will show us more than we expect. Bodom will live on!!!!!!

Additionally to Henkka's update on cobhc.com, Jaska exclusively revealed a few words about the current songwriting process to us: Children Of Bodom are currently in their rehearsal place and are heavy working on new songs. According to Jaska, one of them has the fastest double bass parts that he ever played. This sounds promising and everybody who expected an album full of commercial radio ballads will probably be disappointed of the new album. More updates will follow in the next weeks, for example the studio where the band will record as well as videos of the band in the rehearsal place which will be posted on cobhc.com soon.

im guessing it's gonna be kinda heavy. hope the guitars and keyboard sound good as well.

:headbang:

I actually am glad that they're trying out different styles so they can find something they like and that works for them as much as us. I wanna hear something completely different. Something mind-blowingly unexpected and I don't care how long it takes. Just so long as it doesn't sound like shit, which with talent like theirs ought to be hard to do, I'm good.

if they do not release the new Sinergy, or even give a legit excuse as to why this shit has been held out so long, I will not buy their new cd. :kickass:

Woot, that's really cool!

I don't really see what's wrong with AYDY?
I think it's a good album, not my favourite, but not bad either.

So I hope the album will be as good as some of their others =D
But I'm sure the album won't be bad...:)

if they do not release the new Sinergy, or even give a legit excuse as to why this shit has been held out so long, I will not buy their new cd. :kickass:

lol

Woot, that's really cool!

I don't really see what's wrong with AYDY?
I think it's a good album, not my favourite, but not bad either.

So I hope the album will be as good as some of their others =D
But I'm sure the album won't be bad...:)

yea AYDY? had some good songs...it aint totally bad :p