The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Yeah, but Cash! It's all good!

cddisc.gif
Grey Skies Fallen -- The Fate of Angels -- Spiral Dreams
/* random quote */
The best case: Get salary from America, build a house in England,
live with a Japanese wife, and eat Chinese food.
Pretty good case: Get salary from England, build a house in America,
live with a Chinese wife, and eat Japanese food.
The worst case: Get salary from China, build a house in Japan,
live with a British wife, and eat American food.
-Bungei Shunju

DeadWinterDead said:
@The Nomad: Sweet, hope you two have a good time meeting up. :)

Oh, dear god, yes. 11 days of, well, not quite bliss, but real enjoyable days.

Helped her move across Taipei for the first couple days, then we decided to take a trip off the island. Went down to Bali, Indonesia for 5 days, 4 nights. It was just fantastic. Probably one of the best trips I've ever taken. Having good company just makes such a huge difference, it's not even funny. Since we booked the tour through a Taiwanese travel agency, it was all in Chinese (and we had a lot of Chinese food included), but that was OK. Even if I didn't understand 95% of it, the island is a beautiful place. Fantastic scenery, beautiful weather (23 - 28C and sunny every day).

Had some sort of massage every night except 1. Herbal, Aromatic Oils, and one at a spa. I'm still relishing the trip in my mind.

Found out on Friday (we were in Bali Tuesday to Saturday) that I would be going back to Korea rather than to Chicago like I expected. Not a huge disappointment for me. It actually meant I could spend an extra day with Ai, and that happened to be Chinese Valentine's Day, this past Monday. And now I'm back in Yeosu, Korea. At least I'll get a car this time... allows me to catch Arch Enemy on Friday in Busan (3 hours away).

FAN-TASTIC

cddisc.gif
Grey Skies Fallen -- The Fate of Angels -- Athena
/* random quote */
"I honestly feel that the baldfaced lying that the Bush Administration engages in is even worse than Bill Clinton's complicated relationship with objective fact."
-Michael Kimmitt

The Nomad said:
Oh, dear god, yes. 11 days of, well, not quite bliss, but real enjoyable days.

Helped her move across Taipei for the first couple days, then we decided to take a trip off the island. Went down to Bali, Indonesia for 5 days, 4 nights. It was just fantastic. Probably one of the best trips I've ever taken. Having good company just makes such a huge difference, it's not even funny. Since we booked the tour through a Taiwanese travel agency, it was all in Chinese (and we had a lot of Chinese food included), but that was OK. Even if I didn't understand 95% of it, the island is a beautiful place. Fantastic scenery, beautiful weather (23 - 28C and sunny every day).

Had some sort of massage every night except 1. Herbal, Aromatic Oils, and one at a spa. I'm still relishing the trip in my mind.

Found out on Friday (we were in Bali Tuesday to Saturday) that I would be going back to Korea rather than to Chicago like I expected. Not a huge disappointment for me. It actually meant I could spend an extra day with Ai, and that happened to be Chinese Valentine's Day, this past Monday. And now I'm back in Yeosu, Korea. At least I'll get a car this time... allows me to catch Arch Enemy on Friday in Busan (3 hours away).

FAN-TASTIC

Well, that sounds nice. It's always good to relax and such.

Something really nice for me, I should be getting 8 CDs anytime now from The End Records. I ordered the following:
1. Savatage - Streets: A Rock Opera
2. Vintersorg - Ödemarkens Son
3. Dissection - Storm of the Light's Bane
4. Carpathian Forest - Defending the Throne of Evil
5. Finntroll - Visor Om Slutet
6. Einherjer - Dragons of the North
7. Dornenreich - Bitter Ist's Dem Tod Zu Dienen
8. Hammerfall - Legacy of Kings

well for me this weekend has been a wonderful one! I managed to rest, read, go for a walk with my wonderful girlfriend...I couldn't ask more...but in fact, I did...on sunday morning we were talking about how beautiful would be having a bit of rain (2 months without not even 1 drop and horrible heat hurt) and at around 7 in the evening it started raining and it lasted something like a couple of hours. It was simply amazing :)

@morgana: hey, congratulations for the little newcomer!!! My sister is also about to deliver. If she doesn't give birth this week, they'll force it the 18th of August...so it's damn pretty close!!! Oh, and it's a boy!!! *drool*

fv

...well, the nicest thing happening to me lately (besides the raise in salary :tickled: ) was the Wacken open air.... a fuckload of concerts of good bands (Testament, Dew Scented, Slayer, etc.) and meeting a lot of cool bands (Raise hell, Sonata Arctica, Dew Scented, Thyrfing...). Most of all Thyrfing did fucking rule... on 2 days they took out HOURS of time to spend with their fans/ forum members! Here`s the picture (from left to right: Patrik Lindgren, me, Thomas Väänänen, a fan, Peter Löf):

thyrfing_group_pic_2.jpg

I had a wonderful weekend :) and the positive effects of it seem to be durable,since i'm in a very nice mood enjoying every little moment of the day,even though i have to study quite a lot this week for sth i have started hating......
Also,today i met my mum and we spend 2 very beautiful hours!!My mum rules,i've always thought so and still do!! :Spin:
now i'm looking forward to friday :)

Blackspirit@ :wave: what exactly is this zoom lense for ??? for a camera??

/Melancholia

@Morgana and FatherVic: Congratulations to both your sisters.

For me, this weekend was pretty nice. Saturday went by fast. And Sunday, my friend came to visit me and spend the night. He had to leave early this morning, but that was okay. Anyway, yesterday, we saw a movie, then went to the pool hall. I found out, I am no good at pool in real life, but I'll keep trying. And well, then we watched some online, comedy stuff, it was pretty good. And that's about it. Tomorrow, I get to go to the dentist to see if everything is alright, since I had my wisdom teeth removed last Tuesday. I'm sure everything is good.

DeadWinterDead said:
@Morgana and FatherVic: Congratulations to both your sisters.
thankies :) i will post pictures here for sure when the little beast comes out :p

DWD: so you are already playing with the holes left in your mouth??? ;)