The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

It seems I will have a two weeks vacation at the end of september/beginning of october and will even spend a few days in Oslo (can't believe I'm NOT going to Sweden :eek: , something must be wrong with me)

Holy crap! My girlfriend digs Opeth! She saw one of the album covers (Orchid, IIRC) while we were chatting on MSN and was curious... so I sent her 5 tracks (to get a good variety), and she digs them.

Also sent her 6 Vintersorg tracks, but she hasn't had a chance to listen to them yet..

cddisc.gif
Cannibal Corpse -- The Bleeding -- Staring Through the Eyes of the Dead
/* random quote */
Mein bratwurst has a first name,
It's F-R-I-T-Z,
Mein bratwurst has a second name,
It's S-C-H-N-A-C-K-E-N-P-F-E-F-F-E-R-H-A-U-S-E-N.

It's holy-cool that your gf likes Opeth,Nomad :)

Had wonderful days,both yesterday & today.....
Yesterday it was my namesday and I spent with my beloved one and my parents at their country house.It was very very nice,not as hot as here...I got many very beautiful presents,patted my beautiful dogs a lot and generally had a very special day......The only sad thing is that i didn't swam a lot,cause my boy had a little accident in the sea :cry:

Today,late in the afternoon,i met two friends of mine and we went to a place below acropolis with wonderful view......we had a lot of fun :)

sad that tomorrow i'll have to concentrate one my project-writing like hell :(

/M

Melancholia said:
Yesterday it was my namesday and...

You actually celebrate that? hehe... :eek:P

This weekend I've been in the old town where I used to live.
Slept most of the time, it was good to get som rest. But I
also went to see the Norwegian Skating Championship finals,
was hoping to test my cam, but I couldn't be bothered with
all the people around :eek:P All in all it was fun, although one
guy had to be picked up by an ambulance :eek:P Some action >:eek:)

Blackspirit said:
You actually celebrate that? hehe... :eek:P

hehe yup,greeks celebrate namesdays.....for me it's not really important...i used to hate it completely some years ago....now it's rather a nice opportunity to get some extra presents and met some people :D

yup,i'm a greedy troll

/Mel

the nicest thing to happen tp me recently, and probably the only...believe me...horrid month, was when my car died in the middle of the road and a perfect stranger helped me ush it to a parking lot, and then just left, i wanted to pay him or something, but apparently thank you was enough

I'm going to see ozzy :) jeii!! did not think i could afford it... but ill make some sacrefise, as not eating for one month or so :D
and, Ill probably go see opeth to :D

The Nomad said:
Holy crap! My girlfriend digs Opeth! She saw one of the album covers (Orchid, IIRC) while we were chatting on MSN and was curious... so I sent her 5 tracks (to get a good variety), and she digs them.

Also sent her 6 Vintersorg tracks, but she hasn't had a chance to listen to them yet..

Hopefully she likes Vintersorg. If she likes it enough, maybe she'll sign up for Ultimate Metal.

Far Dareis Mai said:
Figure skating?

Ney! Skateboarding! :eek:P

Melancholia said:
now it's rather a nice opportunity to get some extra presents and met some people :D

yup,i'm a greedy troll

Lol! You know, that's what I thought as well! It's a great
way to get presents! *Starts celebrating name's day as well*
*waits for presents* :eek:P~

Met up with my best friend today, haven't had time for her
the last two weeks. I also ran around town looking for some
cool stuff for my beloved one's birthday! I think it will be a
great day :eek:)

Oh! And having time to sit in front of this box again is cool! >:eek:)

Blackspirit@ here you get one!!
biggringift.gif

Mea@ Congratulations!!

had a super cool & relaxing day yesterday!! didn't study at all,slept like hell until laaaaate & also in the afternoon as well...
Also,with my beloved one we bought a 9000 piece puzzle which looks soooooo super cool!! :Spin: sad that we can't start it the following months : sniff :

/mel

Had a pretty damn good time Friday night.

Wandered into a part of town that I haven't been in in an evening. Started chatting with this random Korean guy... went to the bar, then his wife showed up... he bought me beer, then his daughter came over... it almost sounded to me that he wanted to marry her off to me... kinda wierd, especially since she's 17. But I chatted with her for a while... (I found out from some others later that they do this to practice their English for free).

Afterwards finally ran into a westerner, and asked him where they hang out here and was directed to a nearby bar. And there were like 10 westerners chillin' there... all English teachers. heh. Had a good time drinkin' and chatting, and then off to the Karaoke. Got home at like 5am. Pretty drunk after 8 beers with no dinner. And that hangover sucked, but hey.

Sadly, I've had to work all day today...

cddisc.gif
Lee Jung -- Da Shin
/* random quote */
"Lost, I weep among the ashes, I feel my hatred descend,
For there can be no release from this burning season."

this is the nicest thing that has happened to me lately :)

it's the brand new baby of the family...handcrafted by my sister and her husband :p :loco:

his name is Joel and the pic is from the very same day he was born (22 of August)

isn't he cute?

joel3.jpg