The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Hails from Stockholm :wave: ......me is being a bloody tourist ;)

Opeth gig was great yesterday.....it was in an old theatre. I guess things like that don't happen too often so I consider myself happy I was able to attend it :)

I just got home from Opeth....quite surprising gig: I was so sure it would be the same set like in Stockholm a few days ago but it seems the guys are good for surprises....not very metal tonight and even a Deep Purple cover.............err....where was I? Oh yeah, I got back from the gig and since I still have a week off on my way home I had bought myself two beers that I am having now :D

you would not want crappy free CDs which naturally come your way to review, believe me :p

Anyways.....I've had a good time at and after some of the Arch Enemy/Nevermore shows and I probably even had a better time at ProgPower Europe. Was nice to see some people again or meet them for the first time....since none of them will read this here I spare the big hellos ;)

Whoa!! Saw Opeth last night and they were _great_!
Got to test my new cam, and the new lense I bought that
same day.

But the supernice thing, which will warm some hearts on this
forum, I think, is that I met up with HellSpawn, and later on -->
FJELLTUSSA and ZIU as well!!!!!! :eek:D

They're engaged and living together :eek:) Oh, and they look
_SO_ cute :eek:))

\,,/ ^_^ \,,/

Blackspirit said:
Whoa!! Saw Opeth last night and they were _great_!
Got to test my new cam, and the new lense I bought that
same day.

But the supernice thing, which will warm some hearts on this
forum, I think, is that I met up with HellSpawn, and later on -->
FJELLTUSSA and ZIU as well!!!!!!

They're engaged and living together Oh, and they look
_SO_ cute

\,,/ ^_^ \,,/
Hehe, That's nice, hope you all had a great time.

I Busted my skull open at a Slayer show in Columbus Ohio, I got to bleed for Tom Araya. I was right in front of him and he had the shirt with Satans face on the front and underneath Satan it said "DAD"

Blackspirit said:
-
FJELLTUSSA and ZIU as well!!!!!! :eek:D

They're engaged and living together :eek:) Oh, and they look
_SO_ cute :eek:))

\,,/ ^_^ \,,/
how sweet :)

uff,haven't been here for a month or so... First i was away to a trip in Spain... Had a wonderful time...Catalunya rules! \m/ \m/
and then my PC got BURNED... grrrrrrrrrr bye bye to the hard disk,that is :cry:
But now everything is in order again :) which means that i'll be here often :hotjump:

Moreover,if everything goes fine,which i really hope, i will become an aunt this June...and of course i´m super excited and happy!! :Spin:

/troll

I've had a fairly good time last night in Belgium at a gig (Mnemic, Mystic Prophecy, Disbelief, Darkane, Death Angel). Darkane once again rocked \m/ and it was nice meeting Markus from Symphorce who was helping out Mystic Prophecy. Hehe, he handed me his discman to listen to the new Symphorce, while the bands were carrying their stuff into the bus. :D It also seems once again Metalysee "not-organized" a tour :rolleyes: I will probably go and see them all again on tuesday and will get in touch in advance to see if I have to bring some food for the poor guys (I don't dare to think about that disgusting looking spaghetti Peter from Darkane showed me :yuk: - but at least he got something..)