The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

@ Morg: _those_ spaghetti were packed in plastic and didn't look like Bolognese to me at all. I actually asked him what it was. No idea if he was to eat the stuff cold because from what I've heard about the bus I doubt it carries a micro wave. (sorry for the off topic ppl)

The nicest thing lately was getting the change to the educational faculty done (despite norwegian strongheadedness in this matter...) so that I can after all start the teacher's programme next semester :)

Another nice thing was waking up beside Fjelltussa this morning... hmmm, that makes basically every morning good :)

Ziuwarian said:
Another nice thing was waking up beside Fjelltussa this morning... hmmm, that makes basically every morning good :)
how sweet :)))
Good luck with your studying!!!

Nicest thing:yesterday I went to the christmas bazar of the scandinavian church here in Piraeus and bought julmust!!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmm and norwegain chocolate...and of course marsipan mmmmm

Lucky Mocika :D
Have a cool time!!!!

nothing cool here,i'm in a bit of a gloomy mood today....just waiting for the Xmas time, then it'll be a bit cooler (and embarassing at the same time :p) ...

/troll (dreaming all the time of Scandinavia...)