The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

I was just chatting with that other dirty old woman on this board (Mocika - hehe.....forgive me girl :D ) and she told me she was watching the movie "Hair" on TV. This actually brought back some hilarious memories as I've not only seen the musical when it was on European tour back in 1989/1990 but we also performed the musical in school.........oh my......I was digging out the notes, lyrics and even some pics and oh damn.....we have been sooo hippie :lol:

Gaunerin said:
I was just chatting with that other dirty old woman on this board (Mocika - hehe.....forgive me girl :D ) and she told me she was watching the movie "Hair" on TV. This actually brought back some hilarious memories as I've not only seen the musical when it was on European tour back in 1989/1990 but we also performed the musical in school.........oh my......I was digging out the notes, lyrics and even some pics and oh damn.....we have been sooo hippie :lol:
dont need any comment to this... :D I love the movie :headbang:

Blackspirt: good pics, i really liked Converse red. Just put online some more works of yours... pls.

on December 24th I got an sms from a guy i havent talked to for half a year or so... we`ve been online friends, never met in real life but lately he `disappeared`. It was like a real surprise :Spin:

did I say I did not really get anything for x-mess? girl, I finally got your mail!! It was open on one side but I guess it was still everything in it! :) most of all this:

flag.jpg

this one looks much better than the one we made out of these trash bags at summer breeze :lol:
thanks for the tons of cards also. plan b: norge jan 1st - dec 31st?? hehehe. no way :p

YOU RULE!!! :worship:

Well....today in our Swedish course our teacher introduced us to some kind of diary, that is already in use in another course. Everyone of us is supposed to keep it for a week and write stuff in there, things like what we did, poems, recipes, riddles....whatever. I was browsing through what other ppl had already written in the book and to my great surprise I found an Otyg lyric (Vilievandring) in it!! :eek: I was grinning like mad and the others didn't understand, hehe. Hm....just felt like telling this :)

That reminds me a little of this icehotel somewhere up in Lappland. In Stockholm there's also such an icebar.....no idea if it's a trap for tourists but maybe I'll check it out when I'm in Stockholm next weekend :D

I had a fairly nice day with extremely nice weather today (I'm currently in Stockholm). Also just bought a copy of Close Up with a Vintersorg interview in it.......let's see how well I'll understand it.