The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Morgana said:
How long did it take to get home? I'm still glad I drove through the night even if I had to stop several times to get a little sleep, hehe...
About 5 hrs. Just made two stops to pick up a coffee. The Swedes were still sleeping when I left. Didn't they want to leave early too? :D
Paddy needed 12 (!!!) hrs back btw. That's a nightmare.

A funny thing happening at WOA were two guys singing "Ödemarkens Son" for me when they saw me wearing a VFTSG shirt, haha :D

Yes, they wanted to leave early too, think they had to catch the bus... oh well...

12 hours? Yup a nightmare esp in such a heat!
Since I had a couple of 10 hours journey home from Wacken I will always try to leave as early as possible...

On the A2 I was lucky that I could leave the A2 right away were the bad accident happend... no traffic jam for me...

On my way home I met some from my neighbour hood who had been to Wacken as well and also went home at the same time as me :)

The best thing that happened is that I am back! The most vicious, satanic and double-moralisticiciist biAtch!

No, not really but it sounded pretty scary, right?

can anyone PLEASE fill me in on what happened during the last year or so? :dopey: (or not :D )

More importantly, I wanted to tell you I didn't stop metalin' or beerin'. But you can all bow to me and call me Master (of science), because this bastard just completed university!

Anyhow. Immolation is spinning, so I gotta rock on!! :headbang:

Lordenlil said:
But you can all bow to me and call me Master (of science), because this bastard just completed university!
Bow to you? We better hide ;)
Congrats on the Master though, Jolly Viking
viking.gif

hey everyone, I only joined this site today..... but I'm determined not to come off shy!!!!! This is such an awesome thread!!! It really has brightened up my day!! And some pretty awesome stuff happens to people too!! I mean.... ok yer, I had a pretty good day yesterday: My boyf took me up to London and bought me the new Nightwish album 'Once' and bought me lunch, my fare, a REALLY awesome skirt and I love him so much and he's just sooooo awesome!!!! My life used to be pretty shit, but since I moved and met Tim, it's so much better and I'm a changed person!!!!!! Love you all!!!! xXx Tarja from Nightwish is stunning! I wanna be her!!!!!!!! xXx

caressing my ex-girlfriend's leg near the fire with friends all around us, and one of them who loves the girl was so jealous... and it was pleasure to see him suffering. It was a bit weird situation but I really enjoyed it.

have fun I already told my boss I do not need any vacation from September till November :/

But I don't have much day left anyway... beside that I need an little operation to be done. So I have to stay at home anyway, I guess :/

Nicest thing, been lazy all day as it's so hot here to do anything... :p

BurnAngelWingsToDust said:
hey everyone, I only joined this site today..... but I'm determined not to come off shy!!!!! This is such an awesome thread!!! It really has brightened up my day!! And some pretty awesome stuff happens to people too!! I mean.... ok yer, I had a pretty good day yesterday: My boyf took me up to London and bought me the new Nightwish album 'Once' and bought me lunch, my fare, a REALLY awesome skirt and I love him so much and he's just sooooo awesome!!!! My life used to be pretty shit, but since I moved and met Tim, it's so much better and I'm a changed person!!!!!! Love you all!!!! xXx Tarja from Nightwish is stunning! I wanna be her!!!!!!!! xXx

Hail, fellow newbie!
Yeah, Nightwish is sweet. ^_^ I haven'tt been able to find Once here in the US, but I have Wishmaster which is epic itself.

Wow, it's good to see some of the old members are still around, or I'd feel new here. But lately, everything has been good. Got a lot more going for me, and I can finally get out of the house and drive, seeing as how I have my license now.

Anyway, I get to see Nightwish on Thursday, and someone mentioned them not too long ago, so that'll be a great concert. Them, along with Lullacry and probably another band. I'm excited.

Good to see all of you again, and welcome to people I don't know.

Booked both a trip to Barcelona and tickets to the Slayer/Slipknot concert in October today... 'Tis going to be a great month and so I've got stuff to look forward to with a grin on my face

Well I hate this thread but I'm gonna write this anyway. The nicest thing happened to me lately was the car accident I had 5 hours ago. While driving at 55 mph, I lost control of my car and spinned and crashed into a stone wall. The "nicest thing" part is I didn't hurt anybody else, I didn't hurt myself, no damage done except the rearend of my car. Could have been a catastrophy but I only have a strained neck, and that's it. This has been a "Black September" for me so being alive is the nicest thing for today.