The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Won a Edge of Sanity - Purgatory Afterglow long sleeve on ebay some week ago.. gonna win myself an Unorthodox t-shirt soooon

restock of live-damage at the end.

actually.. my father declared today that there would be some serious renovation in my home, and that there would a be a small room opening up for anyone's use. I immdedietly said that this would officially be the studio room, where I can put all of the goods (drumset, amps, and guitars). This may not seem like a big deal, but I've wanted nothing more than to have a room where my band can just come over to jam out and record. Its absolutely fantastic, and great for hanging mics from the ceiling. Hoorah for four tracsks. :oops:

Ja, kurserna finns i olika steg vilka oftast är A-D, där då D är den sista man tar, om man så önskar.

@ Cerebus: tack för svaret! :)

Not that much really extraordinary nice happening....
I have been to a planetarium yesterday and it could have been quite cool if the "explanations" had not been as bad and poor as they had been.......but I'll try another one that is only a few kilometers away from my place.

And today I sat outside reading the whole afternoon which definitely was nice.
I also read the most important articles in German Rock Hard which included a Vintersorg interview (nothing new in there though) and a hilarious interview with Jens from Naglfar about the recording of their debut. Hahaha, very entertaining indeed :D

Today I found a DVD in my mailbox which The Root Of All Evil (aka Mocika) had sent me.
It's the Swedish movie "Picasso's Aventyr" with Hungarian subtitles :D .......I have no idea if she sent it to support my Swedish efforts or because she wants me to learn Hungarian now :lol: Girl, I laughed my ass off - you rule!! :headbang:

It was also very nice to meet the Brainstorm guys again last wednesday (it's been a while). They are just a bunch of wonderful people and so I'm happy to see them again on sunday. :)

Wow, a "nice things" thread! I like it!

And to see such a long thread with so many nice things in it is... very umm... well, nice! Maybe the world isn't such a bad place after all, eh? Yeah, OK... so maybe it is.

But anyway... a lot of nice things have happened to me recently :)

One of my cats (Crichton is his name) made it through surgery and is doing great. They had to operate on him to remove 60 cm of Christmas ribbon from inside his belly!! How a cat could eat 60 cm of Christmas ribbon I will never know! But he is doing much better now. It was scary for a while. Before we knew what it was, he didn't look very good. And when the veterinarian told me they would have to cut him open and go in to found out what was wrong, I was very sad. But all is good now :)

This is Crichton...
crichton.jpg

That didn't happen today though. It was a few days ago. The nicest thing that happened today was that I got to sneak out of work early and come home and take a nap :)

This was a good week for me I think!...

At the beginning of this week, I created adifferentsun.com to share my own personal music with the world. And just today I got me first email from someone looking at the music on that web site... and he loved my stuff! That really made me feel good.

And the nicest thing that has EVER happened to me... one year ago as of this past Wednesday, the woman I love moved here to be with me, and we've been very happy ever since :) To celebrate, we went out to a very special place for dinner, then went for ice cream! We had a really great evening together.

Yes, it's definitely been a good week.

~Robert

ADS said:
One of my cats (Crichton is his name) made it through surgery and is doing great. They had to operate on him to remove 60 cm of Christmas ribbon from inside his belly!! How a cat could eat 60 cm of Christmas ribbon I will never know!
wtf! :confused: that is insane....

well..nicest things that "happened" to me lately was obviously my short vacation in Sweden (finally some hiking in the woods again, and good weather too!), the 2000 Decibel festival of course as well as my brief trip to Oslo afterwards.
Now I'm still enjoying this week off work, I'm looking forward to seeing my basketball mates again for a match tonight, I'll have two of my best friends around this weekend and we'll go to Rock Hard festival.
Everything is nice until I think of tuesday when everything will be back to "normal" again*sigh*

Rock Hard fest was a blast!! Not only did I see Naglfar and Dark Tranquillity twice within a week, it was also totally cool to hang with Into Eternity. No idea when the review is going to be online, 2000 Decibel isn't even finished yet....
We also took Tim out for a day and I drove him back to the rest of the band and the Century Media ppl monday night. I thought they would fly back to Canada from Italy where they are playing a festival tomorrow but Tim rang me up last night and it seems there'll be time for a short meeting on sunday again as they will be back to Germany before they fly back home. Canada is far away....

Nicest thing for today:

went to the P.O. Box today and was already on my way home when i chanced the destination on half way and went to the media market... 30 minutes later I was in company with a new computer... and this one rocks esp I can use my dsl here. \m/
Still using my old one of course since it still works ok :)

and now I jump on my sofa and watch a DVD hehehe...