The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Originally posted by Morgana
:lol: what is this Britney Spears thing, most Scaninavian males I know of are into this Spears look likes...

*Morg is glad not to be spearcy at all*

There is a misunderstanding here. I said Britney-loving babes.
They listen to Britney, but they don't necessarily have to look
like her.... :) They only have to look good to please my shallow
and basic instincts (which I rarely follow anyways, so...!?!?)

Never mind, I just arrived from the beach. We played frisbee
and there were hardly any girls there, so...
But it was nice playing, and having a beer in the summer heat! :D

Originally posted by Phildwarf
@fjelltussa : i knew that i shouldn't have say that....
anyway this story is sooo much complicated that it would be very boring to summarize it here...
i do not cheat on her of my own will, and it makes me suffer very much, much more than anything [the other girl is the only one i have really loved in my life and i can't resist to her, even if i know that she plays with me].... and i know that what i do is wrong , i did not say i have an excuse and i do care about what it makes to my girlfriend ; she does not know yet, but i think we'll break up someday this summer. i didn't say either that she was a problem for me....i used to love her some years ago but she was joking on me about that and i suffered a lot because of her...she didn't care of me at that time...

Why shouldn't you have said that? You don't need to explain anything to me; everything is complicated when it comes to fealings, and depressions especially. Besides, the details about your life is not really any of my business.
Anyway, the happenings doesn't really matter in what I meant to say to you. The fealings do. And I know what it's like to be sad all the time. I've been pretty close to (attempted) suicide.....
What I wanted to tell you, is that what you've done of _not_ nice things, does not make _you_ a bad _person_. The acts are the same no matter what; they cannot be excused. It doesn't matter what reasons lies behind for the one who are hurt by them. BUT: _you_ can be excused (more or less: as a person you can!). -Do you understand any of what I'm trying to tell you here, btw...?

That about her being a problem for you: That's not exactly what I meant: Her _problems_ are not _your_ problems, so she (that being her situation and everything concerning her) is not your problem in the way that it is not you who are responible for her situation being as it is. I know that was lousy explained, but I hope you understood what I meant....
But anyway, please just try to take care of _yourself_...... That is the most important thing to do......

Originally posted by Lordenlil
Sunny, I got beer!
People are coming out, and so are the girlies... and they hardly
wear anything in this heat! *drooling*
I wanna find me an "innocent" Britney Spears-loving babe
and corrupt her mind with satanic tunes
:devil:
They only have to look good to please my shallow
and basic instincts (which I rarely follow anyways, so...!?!?)
*growls*
Again.... men... tsk tsk :rolleyes:

You're giving jolly vikings a bad name, you're more like a jolly pirate :p

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
Got to see the Soilwork video for: "As We Speak"... That's about it for me!

Do you downloaded it, by any chance? if that's the case, a link would be appreciated :D

It was really nice to get drunk last night, and I went to the
party for the newly graduated and told my friends of 3 years
to fuck off (nah, I didn't). It felt good knowing I'm all done here! :)

This was just a fabulous weekend! I know it's only Saturday evening, but I'm spending tomorrow cleaning and recovering. I took Friday off from work, so it already feels like I've had a full weekend.

Football, biking, friends, beach, barbeque, and a few hours with little kids. Not much more I can ask for!

Nicest thing today: Just ordered tickets for Wacken!! :D It's still not a 100% sure that I'll get there, but it seems like there's a fairly big chance now, at least!

@Phildwarf: You cannot come...?

Second nice thing today: icecream!!! :D (kaller en saftis også for icecream...? for saftis er bedre enn vanlig is, og det var dét jeg spiste...)