The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Thanks for sharing this experience Jolly Viking...it's instructive...sad too...but the main difference between the situation you describe and mine is that i don't love endlessly my girlfriend, and i am responsible in what happens somehow... cause i cheat on her and i should'nt...

i shut down my emotions in my life cause i do not see any utility in showing or caring of them....

Are you kidding me? You don't care? How can you say such a thing? I'm sorry, but I care about every little thing that goes on between me and my friends. And I want everything to be good between me and them. I don't understand your statement, but you should love and care all of your friends, like they do you. Especially your girlfriend! Don't cheat dude! I'm sorry to say, but that's not a way to get through life. And I hope you are able to change, because that's just something that makes me mad. If I ever found out a girl was doing that to me, I'd be sad, although I have not had a girlfriend. Just please understand. You're still my buddy!

OKi, I wrote this whole post again.

Oki, so you cheat on your girlfriend and don't care. Then you cannot care much about yourself either! And then it's not so weird that you don't care about her or anyone else. Cheating is not right, no matter the reason - you should rather jsut break up with her. But saying that doesn't help for the reason you cheat. You need to care more about yourself. Take care of yourself. In every small situation, think about yourself first, not anyone else. Because - YOU are important!!! This might sound just stupid, and it's definitely more easily said than done, but that is the only way you can strat to care about others; care about yourself!

And btw, I'm sure your girlfriend is not really _crazy_. I don't think many are. Her life is just totally fucked up, and she's desperate. Desperate to find a way out. And to me it seems like she doesn't really think death is the best/only way out, cause I'm sure that if she really wanted to die, she would have managed by now, after several tries.

But anyway - until you manage to take care of yourself enough to manage to care about others - she's really not your problem. BUT - you _should_ try your best not to make things worse for her, by cheating on her.

Anyway, everything's up to you.

@fjelltussa : i knew that i shouldn't have say that....
anyway this story is sooo much complicated that it would be very boring to summarize it here...
i do not cheat on her of my own will, and it makes me suffer very much, much more than anything [the other girl is the only one i have really loved in my life and i can't resist to her, even if i know that she plays with me].... and i know that what i do is wrong , i did not say i have an excuse and i do care about what it makes to my girlfriend ; she does not know yet, but i think we'll break up someday this summer. i didn't say either that she was a problem for me....i used to love her some years ago but she was joking on me about that and i suffered a lot because of her...she didn't care of me at that time...

@deadwinterdead : i hope i am able to change too...

...i'm just tired of being sad all time...just pardon me

I can relate to the feeling of being torn between two women, I guess. Well, the fact that the one loves me and the other just sees me as a friend should make things very simple, one might say. It isn't simple, but I made my decision.

Hope both of you will get out of this situation somehow well, Phil... as said, talking about it is the best way... perhaps it's to no really good result, but for sure it'd be the least worst result! That all I'd say now about it. Do what you can!

I hope you'll work your problems out Phildwarf, for
your own sake :eek:) I know I'm not of much help,
cause I have no idea what to say! hehe...

Hm, nice things today.... I played some Taake for a
friend of mine at work. He wanted to have a listen
to my discman and, sure, I let him. The cool thing
was that he went "Wow!!! This is br00tal!" hehe....
"Okay, now I understand why you call Linking Park
'cute'" :eek:) But he didn't dizz the music. I love open-
minded people :eek:)))

Other than that it's been a very relaxing day at
work, not doing much, and when I finally did
something I got to try out new things :eek:) Nice.

Later on I'll head off to a gig, hoping it will be fun :eek:)

Well, my experiences aren't of help either. I just say what I know, and I've never had a girl say "yes" to me before. Perhaps this summer, if I hang out with this girl (she said we should chill in my yearbook, and left her number.) and get to know her a little better, and then maybe I'll ask her out. :)

It was very sunny today, and I went out in boat with some friends enjoying the sun... Afterwards we took a bath in the sea.. great, it's summer :)

Nicest thing #1:
The end of the school...well, the end is tomorrow, but i finished yesterday, last days are too boring!!..But next year i've got my final exams! :cry:
Nicest thing #2:
The weather: now here it's not too hot as it was a few days ago. :cool:

Sunny, I got beer!
People are coming out, and so are the girlies... and they hardly
wear anything in this heat! *drooling*
I wanna find me an "innocent" Britney Spears-loving babe
and corrupt her mind with satanic tunes
:devil: