The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

can i join the anger display?
i won't be there either :mad: i live too far away from there :mad: and i have no money :mad: this emoticon is ugly :mad:

I found out yesterday that I had my bike odometer calibrated wrong. All my distances and speeds should have been 5.3% more than I thought they were. Which makes me feel better. My average speed is 17.5 mph (28.0 kph) rather than 16.6 mph (26.6 kph). FAN-tastic.

Oh, and I need to bike 12 more miles to get to 1000 miles on my 2 bikes (total, not each).

Yeah! Nice too see good things happening to ppl :)
I've told you before, but I'm going to England tomorrow, and
I'm excited about it now! :D

Doh! I am?
It's supposed to be an unsupervised study-trip. We're gonna
go to London first, then visit a university in Bristol....
But I guess we're gonna taste a lot of English beer, really....
that's our plan!

Well...there has been a lot of bad things happening to me lately and they've got me really down..But then I bumbed into a nice surprise. I went to work this morning and saw someone waving to me when I passed the parking lot. It was one of my dearest friend's who lives quite far away (because of studying) and I hadn't seen her for a long time. Confused I went to talk to her and she told me she'll be spending her summer vacation here and she'll be working in the same office as me :) :) I hadn't a clue about this and she didn't know I was working there too. This really got me into a good mood. Now I don't have to be there alone :)