The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Well, I graduated a few weeks ago so that was pretty nice for me. My family sent me money for my graduation present so now I'm not broke. I can now spend a lot of my money on cds I've been meaning to get. :D

I also went to my future roommate's house and just listened to music and saw a movie with him. That was pretty nice of him to invite me to his house as I had nothing better to do. Other than that, nothing nice has happened to me lately.

I'm having a cold, which is NOT too nice, but good things
might come out of this. Having it now means I might be
well when I go to the Quartfestival in two weeks! >:eek:P
The last two years I have been SO ill you have no idea!
No voice, almost too weak to do anything, but, the things
you do for music, aye? >:eek:P

And it was nice sleeping all morning today :eek:)

The nicest thing what has happened to me lately is when I got my salary two weeks earlier than I should have. So, I've been bying CD's like a maniac, 5 CD's in two days and still counting..:Smokedev:

oh,thanks for the nice welcome!well,i like germany too,i mean,i life here and i would have a big problem if wouldn´t like it,but THE WEATHER...31 degrees!and i don´t have any time to go on holiday this year,but next year i´ll go to finnland again - yeah!

Well, yeah... But it was nice to be able to talk to her. And anyways, I like someone else more, than I like her. Except she has a boyfriend. And there's another girl I like... But she doesn't have a boyfriend! So, atleast I like someone that doesn't have someone already. Which reminds me... I have to call her.

Originally posted by Nova
oh,thanks for the nice welcome!well,i like germany too,i mean,i life here and i would have a big problem if wouldn´t like it,but THE WEATHER...31 degrees!and i don´t have any time to go on holiday this year,but next year i´ll go to finnland again - yeah!

You should be happy: i live in the north of Italy and here it's 36 degrees, yesterday in Milan (70 km away from my city) 39!!! And 50% humidity with no wind...:loco: