The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

I haven't been posting in this thread because I barely interact with people since I don't have to go to school. People online are nice to me, but nothing worth mentioning really. I've still been reading this thread though. I'm going to my uncle's tattoo shop tomorrow and playing with his band, that should be fun, i'll be back Friday, i'll tell you guys anything worthwhile that happened.

Actually something nice that happened was my man Fluffy managed to decapitate Lordenlil, Fluffy is teh rule!

Fluffywins.jpg

How are you doing, Phildwarf? That's the girl you cheated on or the one you cheated with? Or another one? Seems you've had a good time, and that's good! Hope you're doing better! :)

@fjell : lol, that's the girl i cheated on ... anyway i do not see the one i cheated with anymore (i have seen her three times in all...not much)...but now i'm ok with my regular girlfriend we had some talking and i spent some lovely holydays :) btw she lives near the sea, in a place where there is not much towns, that was sooooo beautiful....at night...sea, stars,moon,a small summer breeze, and my love.......
:D
the bad thing is that i'm starting my work monday :(

That's so good to hear!! Good luck with your girl, now then! Hope you'll stay happy with her, and that things will work out, both for you, her, and the two of you together! :)

Having a cat at my place and befriending him so that he follows me everywhere. My presence seems to make him "talk" more then usual. Funniest and cutest thing: he ask for and drinks from the tap!