The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

AAaaah, there are hardly ever thunder and lightning where I live.... :cry: It smth about the mountains in the west, and then right down to the ocean, although I don't remember all of my geography teacher's explanation...

But! Nicest thing of late: yesterday a lot of nice things happened. The first thing was that I could sleep longer because I dind' thave to eat before I went to school, cause some nice ppl in my class had baked. Last day, you know :) I was at school for less than two hours, and during that time we got a lot of entertaining from a guy in my class who came half drunk at school (again: last day, you know). Then our main teacher said he actually liked the wine we had bought for him (since he's quitting), and was very happy for it. Then I got my marks, and they were much better than what I had dared hope for. I even got marks in all the subject, despite the warnings I got in two. Good marks even! :) And I think our teacher had been a bit nice (probably cause he's quitting) when he wrote how many days we had been absent. That including me, so it didn't look so bad after all! :D
Then there was the mid summer blot. And the wedding there. Both were beautiful!!!!! :) :) And I got to drink for a lot of nice things, and a nice person. :) :)

After work, in the late late evening, my boy, two friends
and me went to a big park here in Oslo, sat down, and
started barbecuing yesterday! lol >:eek:) It was very nice!

No sun, and I had four layers of clothes to prevent me
from getting cold (which didn't work), the wind in the
trees... Some live music (shitty music, but still some
noise) from a show that was held in Oslo.... Ok food.
But the best part --> COMPANY! :eek:) It was just really
nice sitting there talking, having fun... Enjoying being
outside...

Got home around 2am and when I finally got into bed I
slept heavier than ever before! Nice!!! >:eek:) I guess all
that time outside made me relaxed.... :eek:)

Been visiting some great friend of mine in the Harz, we've been hiking through the hills/mountains a bit :) Then settled down in some forsaken clearing having meal and catching lots of ticks and some evening sun, and propably getting drunken ;) (Had to take some drinks for a special person, since I wanted to do so :) )

Way back was... easy to go, but hard to navigate :lol: :lol: