The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead

That's great. Finally no more Sentenced - "Killing Me, Killing You". Although, I listen to that song, because I feel very dead inside. But I'm glad you're finally doing good! I hope you two have great times together. :)

*Joins in on the dance*

:cry: Now i'm amazed by how short could be my happiness, just today i talked to him and he told me something like "it was a mistake, i'm sorry but i want to stay alone for a lot of time" (he broke up with a girl a month ago) and now he thought that he doesn't want to stay with anybody.....fuck this is my absolute record of "short-happiness-strong-pain"...i was (am) really mad about him and i thought about him a lot before this... :cry:

Originally posted by Ziuwarian
Nicest thing is that some dates this year seem to falla in place perfectly, just so that one holiday will cover quite alot of fun I guess (if I can take holiday those days, that is.. gotta check back with my employers)

*Nods head*

I'm planning on visiting some friends from work
now if they all catch the bus home! Hehe... My
day ended before theirs.... We've planned to
watch telly and eat loads of sweets! hehe...
Typicall girl stuff >:eek:P It might be fun though :eek:)

And it's nice seeing Lordenlil posting every now
and then, cause I miss him so much!

Oh, and I received an e-mail from Tchort in
Green Carnation, it was just a promo-thing, but
I'm still suprised! Imagine you receiving an e-mail
from God, that was what it felt like! lol >:eek:))

Originally posted by Blackspirit

Oh, and I received an e-mail from Tchort in
Green Carnation, it was just a promo-thing, but
I'm still suprised! Imagine you receiving an e-mail
from God, that was what it felt like! lol >:eek:))

Cool! What's new with Green Carnation?
I love everything I've heard by them.

Hmm.. does any of you have any info about that In the Woods.../Green Carnation side project called Last Call Inc.?
I heard about it but don't know much more.. they have released at least some promo/demo thingie this far.

Originally posted by Ziuwarian
Nicest thing is that some dates this year seem to falla in place perfectly, just so that one holiday will cover quite alot of fun I guess (if I can take holiday those days, that is.. gotta check back with my employers)

Now you made me curious... What?? Tell!!

Originally posted by Fjelltussa

There's a place in Minnesota called Oslo?? Hehe... Weird... :)

The USA have stolen most European city names, you know. There's a Berlin, a Vienna...why not Oslo?

There is Oslo, Bergen and a Fergus Falls. Many Scandinavian came here.
It is the "land of 10000 lakes"(that is what my license plate says), and probably the same amount of swamp's.

Off work early to start actually living.
Waiting for something nice.
Drinking Dinkel Acker, and Redhook-Blonde.

Finally took Vintersorg VFTSG out of the disc changer in the truck, I really need an extra copy for the truck.

Originally posted by Vladimir
Hmm in the woods and green carnation ..
What kind of bands are these??
Never heard of them.

In the Woods... is impossible to put in a genre, but "very progressive dark and atmospheric metal" probably fits best. Their music is not really based on structures, so it is all more of meditation. When you finished listening to one of their albums you don't remember much of it (at least I don't), you just feel more alive. What the hell, listen to them and ye see.

I highly recommend their album 'Heart of the Ages'.

In the Woods... is music in its purest form.

Originally posted by Averathinx
I highly recommend their album 'Heart of the Ages'.

That's the album I could never get into... I like the title track, which is why I got the disc, but I couldn't get into the rest of it... but that was 2 or 3 years ago... perhaps I should try again...

Omnio is just fantastic, Strange in Stereo is decent, and I didn't listen to 3x7 on a pilgrimage much... the packaging drove me nuts... but it's sitting on my shelf somewhere (probably next to the rest of the In the Woods... albums. :rolleyes: )