The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

I NAILED my exam today! Feels so bloody great! sooooo, today, I will... Guess what? Hehee...:D YES! I WILL DRINK BEER! :lol:

-phyros ( :hotjump: )

Haha, I have already given my regards to the Nagus, but i'll join the party here hehe. Congrats! I know you got nice and drunk ;)

As for me, nicest thing lately...talk of a future with my girlfriend. Seems things are starting to sort themselves out, a friend came over today that i havent seen in a long time. Kinda pushed me to get a job and I think I have a bit more hope now. Future looks brighter ;)

I also saw a REALLY good friend who went to the Marines 4 months ago. So fuckin good to see him, missed the bastard. Hes all scrawny now but hes a killing machin hehe. Kinda sad tho, he's getting shipped out to Iraq after he goes through SOI (basically teaching you after boot camp) so it sucks...but I know he'll be ok, hes tough hehe.

Oh man... Today has been deep...
After a rather stressfilled day with stupid things
happening I went to a cafè with my best friend, and it
was an opening... It was like we were talking soul to
soul, not person to person. We were getting SO close!
I'm still amazed and I have all sorts of feelings inside
right now... I love it when things get this deep....! :eek:)

And, I bought two new albums today! Yummie! So now
I have some great music for the busride to work
tomorrow! And yeah, I got the last Arcturus and
Emperor :eek:)

OoOOoOoooooh! And congrats to Phyros, the biology
genious amongst us! >:eek:)

Hehehe, phyros is taking his Jesus role serious, why else should he nail that exam? You know, I can make a crown of thorns for you anytime you want! ;)

Oh, anyway, congrats on the exam, feels always great after... but then, the next exam will come nonetheless?!

Originally posted by station82o
I got the employee of the month award this past wednesday - not much i know but i got a 25 dollar gift card for it - i'm quite pleased actually.

Congrats, that's great! :eek:)

@Lordenlil; Pf!!!! >:eek:P Ya, I'm checking out some stuff
that's been "not for me" for a really longe time... I
think this is the right moment to experience the tr00
brilliancy! >:eek:)

Only 4 hours of school today instead of 10, so no school at all! I went in a bar with some friends to have breakfast and then at home ;)

Aah another nice thing is that me and my friend are drawing a sort of funny calendar with the caricature of a semi-naked man (he's a friend of us that is already a caricature by himself!) :lol: